By Anonymous - 24/05/2009 12:43 - United States

Spicy
Today, my girlfriend's dad asked me if I wanted to drive his 2008 Jaguar XKR. Excitedly, I agreed. He then spent the next hour discussing with me how masturbation is a great alternative to sex, and a great way to remain abstinent. I didn't get to drive. FML
I agree, your life sucks 61 016
You deserved it 4 855

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You don't get to drive, he doesn't get to keep his daughter a virgin... seems simple enough

that has always been my greatest nightmare...

Comments

That's alright, if you did get to drive it the car would probably break down halfway through cuz of some electrical crap. Jags always have electrical problems. :)

wowJJ 0

Yea I think you should go with what #9 says :)

FYL but then again no, her dad is just looking out for her. i can totally picture my UNCLE doing this. both of them. except one would be more embarassing over the other thats hwy i decided to not invite the one more embarassing to my wedding when im older. hes soo embarassing i dont wanna go on about it,

You can't drive my car, and you can't "drive" my daughter. Lesson learned. :) I suspect it won't help though. You're probably taking her for a "drive" as I'm posting this. My daughter is still a baby, but I have a more subtle plan. Introduce any potential boyfriends to my gun collection, and then remind them it's not very hard to dispose of a body. Then plant the suggestion that I don't want anyone, under any circumstances, touching my daughter. No explicit threat, but if he takes an implied hint of potential future actions, so be it. I lived in a bad neighborhood once long ago. I had a nice talk to some of the neighborhood troublemakers about firearms, my training, and the .45 that I happened to be carrying that they didn't see until I showed them. They were good enough kids, but were more than happy to get in a little trouble. Once they understood, I know the word got out. We had a very friendly relationship with the trouble in the 'hood. They didn't mess with us, and we were all friendly.

Totally deserved that dude, and you should have seen it coming. Besides, what else would you expect your girlfriend's dad's #1 priority to be in terms of your relationship with his daughter? The point is, he knows how excited your are to "drive his jaguar" but it's for that very reason that he doesn't trust you. I hope the analogy eventually became clear to you.

Oh dear. Awkward much? >_< . Low tactic to trick you into having the talk though =/ . He should have been straightforward about it from the start. FYL.

Manda777 0

haha lmao here... that sux... altho he coulda kept the talk a little shorter if he was gonna give it, n at least let u drive the car... n 86, ur kinda creepy

ladywaldo 0

Wtf this shit is stuipid!!

GloomySkyz 0