By Anonymous - 18/11/2014 00:56 - United States - Bloomington

Today, my girlfriend of two years broke up with me because of the scratch marks on my back. I didn't have the nerve to tell her I tried to shower with the cat. FML
I agree, your life sucks 21 805
You deserved it 35 827

Same thing different taste

Top comments

YDI. Didn't those two years mean anything to you? I would rather have an awkward conversation than lose the girl I love.

Klima_fml 29

.. You tried to shower with your cat? Smart.

Comments

Your relationship mustn't have been very strong if you couldn't tell her this...

Parvati48 15

If those two years and she meant anything to you then you should tell her the truth and not lose someone you love. Who cares if it's embarrassing. Also why did you think showering with your cat would be a good idea? YDI lol.

fuggotmuggot 14

I don't think she would have believed you anyway.

YDI Why would you try to shower with a cat? That is the stupidest thing ever...No wait..losing your 2y relationship over this is the stupidest thing.

YDI how did you expect a shower with the cat to go?

Going out for two years and not comfortable talking about a silly idea?

Melspence 15

Kinda similar thing happened to me. My bf thought I was cheating cuz I had a rug burn, or similar thing on my back. He thought it was from someone else cuz we had never had sex on a rug. It was really from my bra... Just explain it to her, that's not a reason to break up with her!! Unless you have another reason :/

ClumsyKee 14

Well that was kind of douchey of you. Now she left thinking she's been cheated on because you had to save yourself a little embarrassment. Were those 2 years really less valuable than that?

PSYqualiac 17

#79, Damn... I still think and act the exact same way I did when I was 7... I really need medical help apparently. Just because people don't change doesn't mean something is wrong with them. They may not have needed to change.