By Anonymous - 13/07/2013 21:39 - United States - Salinas

Today, my girlfriend of over four years cheated on me in revenge for me abandoning our date last night. I'm a surgeon on call at the local hospital. FML
I agree, your life sucks 67 828
You deserved it 4 159

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I'd cry. What a bitch. She'll regret it when she never finds better.

It's probably best you two split off, OP, unless you two want to try to work things out. Just saying that no one deserves such bad treatment like that. Sorry for what happened!

Comments

I'd cry. What a bitch. She'll regret it when she never finds better.

I feel like she's already been cheating on him, since she did so within a day, which could mean there was always someone on the side

AboveAll04 14

sow her mouth shut so she can't suck anymore dick lol :)

fishstick557 14

I hope you dumped her. Just think, now you don't have to waste any more money on someone so ignorant and insensitive. She'll realize it too considering you have such a great job. Surgeon's an awesome job man.

46, I'm sorry but I'm sure you meant sew. You all are a bad influence, I'm normally not a grammar nazi!

threer 30

46: Yeah, you don't have problems at all... ((*sew*))

Even if OP could stitch her mouth shut that still will not prevent her from using two other holes and maybe a hand to cheat with. Just saying.

IKR, 1? Who delicately ***** up a relationship with a surgeon? What an idiot.

ughfmltears 12

Although I have no respect for ***** I cannot after that she is an idiot if anything she is very smart... C'mon who else can day they are dating a surgeon all while ******* around with other guys without the surgeon bf doing anything about it? You swear it's the first time it happens nor will it be the last because he's not gonna do anything about it!!! Why even date a girl like that, might as well not have a gg!! But sounds like he's stupidly in lust!!

#46 You should probably go to a therapist or something because your ****** in the head

74, after spending about 5 minutes trying to work out what you were saying, I think I got it... Are you saying that OP is too stupid to realise he's being cheated on? If the girl is devious enough she'll easily lie her way through the days. I almost think it's probably easier to do so when your boyfriend is a surgeon because he probably works long hours and you have time to get a story together and get "clean" before you are confronted.

thrAsHeRr9081 16

74 - What? Punctuation can be everyone's best friend.

Delicately? Ha ha! *Deliberately. Ducking Swype.

TheSofaKing 7

I like seeing this comment from a girl, props to u!

76, that's not very nice, you know nothing about me!!

109, You do realize that 76 was speaking to 46, not you?

\ 28

who leaves a SURGEON? Forget the money, there's status as well!

He's obviously just joking. Don't be so serious all the time :)

110, thank you, I mixed up the numbers, now I look really stupid! Lol

#48: That's so true, yet I don't understand why everyone shells out so much money for high maintenance girls. I mean basics are okay, and gifts around holidays, but she doesn't need damn jewelry every week or a pet every year or some shit! For example, my brother spent probably a total of a 1000+ in like, a few months! And all that money he lost instantly when he found out she was cheating. I've never spent that much on a girl and most of them didn't complain, and the ones that did, didn't work out cus I can't afford that being 15, no job (not much hiring 15 y/os), lower class, etc. I just don't get it. Shouldn't He/she be enough, not the damn objects?! ...****.

It's probably best you two split off, OP, unless you two want to try to work things out. Just saying that no one deserves such bad treatment like that. Sorry for what happened!

I agree. If she ever wanted this to work she'd have to get use to you needing to go at inconvenient times. That's what happens when your partner is a doctor.

I personally feel she doesn't really want it to work. Revenge can be something tiny such as standing him up on the next date night not opening her legs! Although the fact that she knows he's a surgeon and had to go on call, well that just makes it bloody ridiculous that she wanted revenge!

I agree with all of you. And I personally wouldn't want to work things out because I firmly believe once a cheater, always a cheater. Not to mention if they do work it out she's going to be paranoid thinking that you'll cheat on her (brief description) where shes done it. Then you'll have to worry about her cheating again for every little thing like 79 said...

Once a cheater, always a cheater. (edit: dammit, 83 beat me to it) If she cheated on him that easily, it will probably happen many, many times in the future if they stay together. She's not worth it. People with such low morals deserve to be alone. He'll find someone better, and I hope she never does.

She's a ***** and a bitch, leave before it gets worse. (I've been in your predicament except I'm a student/law student)...

graceinsheepwear 33

Well you really shouldn't be doing surgery anyway...

19990231 29

I'm sorry OP. There's never an excuse to cheat.

and of all reasons over one date. in my opinion the patient that needed op is worth more than that kind of person.

Not to mention the fact that OP's girlfriend should be proud to date someone who does whatever he can to save people's lives.

It's a good thing you're a surgeon, you can patch up the heartbreak right quick

I think your girlfriend might just be a selfish bitch :)

cottoncandymango 17

I think you meant "ex-girlfriend".

Almost every fml dealing with a relationship has someone comment "I hope you meant ex" at least spice it up with a joke! like "this relationship sure did flatline"

Except most of the time they get thumbs up. The fml community is very complex..

They get thumbs up when the author of the FML is a girl. "I hope you mean ex-boyfriend." Etc.

If she cheated on you for that, I'd be willing to bet this isn't the first time this has happened. That being said, regardless, make sure it's the last time. You don't wanna stick around to find out what she'll do if you ever forget her birthday or fail to notice she got her hair cut or something!

The female hair cut is an evil, evil trap. They have a highlight or two touched up and about 1/4" cut off and about $70 later... if us guys don't notice, well holy ****! Look out!

LilFlutter 10

Highlights and a haircut costs a lot more than just $70!

Serously?? I pay $12 for my haircut and I think that's expensive and ur saying its more then $70????

My bestfriend cuts my hair for free and always does an amazing job. I also either get her or my mom to colour my hair. Not all women are super high maintenance, and not all women pay ridiculous prices on their hair.

I am beginning to sympathize with these men who have been posting FMLs recently... So many obsessive/controlling/bitchy-ass girlfriends.

I think it's time to pull the plug with this girl.

Joseph980000 6

If only I could cut the person who posted such a dumbass statement.