By Anonymous - 11/02/2010 00:03 - United States

Today, my girlfriend of a couple of months texted me that she was very sad because her puppy had just passed away. Feeling sorry for her, I bought her another puppy of the same breed. I wrapped it in a blanket and placed it on the passenger seat and went to pick her up from school. She sat on it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 971
You deserved it 8 845

Same thing different taste

Comments

The poor puppy :[[[[ I'm sorry OP that sucks big time. I'd hate to be your gf. Puppy Killer ._.

Well, this sounds like an fml around; fyl, f your girlfriend's life, f you're girlfriend's dead puppy's life, and f the new puppy's life :/ Did the puppy die? But how is that possible? Did she not look down at the seat before she sat down, or did she only see the blanket and thought it was empty?

snickerdoodles what a hypocrite. so you make mistakes too huh? go hide behind a bookshelf

so, if she killed it then she now has TWO puppies to grieve over. Even if she only injured i bet that made her feel even worse. Nice going. Thought that counts?

22cute 17

In Ops case there obviously was no thought...so that doesn't apply.

MermaidSongXOXO 6

Oh my God. When I read this, I gasped loud enough to wake my mom up. Holy f**k. That's just messed up. *Insert dead puppy joke here* I'm sorry, OP :( For you and your girlfriend, who must feel horrible.

MadaZer0 8

Even more horrible now that she has another dead dog~ Probably.... ._.

MadaZer0 8

Doesn't gay bitch contradict each other? :3

MermaidSongXOXO 6

No, you're the Old English grammar Fuhrer :D

MadaZer0 8

Snicker!!! How do manage with the constant bashing? I'm as curious as the cat~

Tkdxxxse 0

okay dead puppy joke- what's better than a dead puppie two dead puppies :D yea you rock irony and I know so do I

MadaZer0 8

Hm... I guess your right Pen Win at Predixxx for having an itouch~

#27, you gasped loud enough to wake your mom? How...? FAKE! PHOTOSHOPPED!

dudeitsdanny 9

Snickerdoodle- That was a fail. That's called Elizabethian English. Old English doesn't even use the alphabet we do. At least learn what dialect you're a nazi for.

hoolie06 0

42: that's not Old English. It's Modern, possibly Middle.

hoolie06 0
girlygirl666 0

Old English is a furniture cleaner.

you should've moved it before she sat! D: poor puppy..

What a waste of a perfectly good puppy. Next time buy some platemail armor for the poor thing.

MadaZer0 8

What sense would that make? Your dog dies here's a turtle????

AmberBerry 0

that made me sad. ydi, you shoulda just given it to her in person you idiot.

Duh! I think #47 had the right idea but wasn't able to put it in words correctly...He/she probably just wanted to say "hand the puppy to her", rather than just leave it on the seat. Geez snickerdoodles, stop criticizing everything, just use your head first. *slaps her face*

Meowinx 5

Agreed, but remember this IS her life, there are no other options for her... Comments on almost every single FML!!! OMFG loser?!?!