By Anonymous - 11/02/2010 00:03 - United States

Today, my girlfriend of a couple of months texted me that she was very sad because her puppy had just passed away. Feeling sorry for her, I bought her another puppy of the same breed. I wrapped it in a blanket and placed it on the passenger seat and went to pick her up from school. She sat on it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 971
You deserved it 8 845

Same thing different taste

Comments

valuemeal2 1

I realize your intentions were good, but you shouldn't have gone out and bought her a new one. She needs time to grieve, and it should be up to her whether she wants a new dog or not. YDI, sorry.

I could tell the puppy would die the moment OP called it "it". People who call dogs "it" instead of he or she don't like dogs, are careless around them and most of the time "accidentally" kill them (assuming stupidity is considered an accidental cause of death).

MadaZer0 8

You can't really take all of predix words lightly XD or... Can you?

sugarbabyxoxo 2

@ madazer0, huh? lol what do you mean

MadaZer0 8

Well I honestly can't tell if he just kids around... Or if he really means all that he says...

sugarbabyxoxo 2

lmfao hahaha yeahh. I got his number... hahaha I got skills that pay the bills! hahaha

MadaZer0 8
MadaZer0 8

Understandable... I'll leave you to your *******

sugarbabyxoxo 2

haha I wish there was a 'like' button like on facebook hahah.

thats interesting. you're pribably chowing down on a hambuger as you say this you hypocritical ****.

sugarbabyxoxo 2

woooo! there goes Ragity Anne again hahah stfu

#81 the puppy couldve been asleep...deh OP u sound like a pretty lovely bf, just maybe a bit soon to buy a new puppy. chances r if the gf was depressed cuz her puppy died she probably just jumped into the car without looking, or thought it was a blanket. shes not exactly gonna open the car door and go hmm a blanket, there must b something living under it, lets check!... Snickerdoodles, i think uve said enough on this 1 FML to last you all your fricken life, not that you have one.

iSushix3 0

Whaats up with the novels here ? Seriously, dont write long shit, cause nobody gives a shit.

MadaZer0 8

I give a lot of shit! As long as peoples opinions are given out I care for a lot. of. shit!

MadaZer0 8

You are my butter to my peanut... Wait... Holy shit XD LMAO

thump_fml 0

who buys a "girlfriend of a couple months" anything at all, let alone a puppy?

Guys that aren't cheap ass douche bags??

heartagram_in_ro 0

Just curious, does it make your ****** wet to ALWAYS correct people? Why do you continue to do it even after proving you're guilty of screwing up?

sugarbabyxoxo 2

lmfao hahaha this comment made my night

does anyone else think this sounds extremely fake? when does a puppy just lay still in a towel?

When it's sleeping. But that doesn't happen in a car, so you're probably right.