By PerfectBoyfriend - 07/06/2016 16:38 - Belgium - Reet

Spicy
Today, my girlfriend got pissed because she thought she heard me masturbating in the bathroom. I was brushing my teeth. FML
I agree, your life sucks 16 379
You deserved it 1 911

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I'm really not sure how she could mistake brushing teeth with masturbating... Maybe if you were a girl I could understand, but otherwise I'm just confused by the whole thing. On another note, are you not allowed to **********? That's a weird situation in itself.

Maybe you should stop using that electric toothbrush and moaning loudly in pleasure. I know brushing teeth is nearly orgasmic, but come on.

Comments

Lol something similar happened to me but it was my parents. My mom told me that my dad commented on my nightly habit of going into the bathroom and then all this buzzing and he really hoped I had switched to an electric razor. He was very relieved to hear it was my toothbrush. The worst part? I switched to an electric toothbrush like 6 months ago. We went on a trip together this spring. Everynight for a week I'd carry my toothbrush into the bathroom for a few minutes and he apparently thought it was a vibrator the entire trip.

I can't understand why girlfriends get pissed that their boyfriends **********. I love thinking about my boyfriend whacking it

black_crow78 3

What's wrong with masturbating in the first place?

We're not saying anything's wrong with it. In fact, it's hard to beat.

what the ****? how can anyone get pissed at masturbating? I never understood that logic. Unless he never has sex with you and literally masturbates with you next to him. But I get the feeling it isn't like that in this case.

Is that what you kids are calling it these days? On a serious note: Maybe just talk to her about it and see if you guys can't do something about the problem.

What is so wrong with masturbation anyway ? I don't understand all these girls who can't bear the idea of their boyfriend masturbating, unless he acts like he'd rather rub one out than have sex with you, i don't see the problem.

bad_boyfriend 10

People who try to keep their partner from masturbating are ******* crazy. If she is so insecure that the thought of you touching your own body bothers her, you should get away.