By Nate - 12/01/2012 05:36 - United States

Today, my girlfriend dumped me because I have never read any of the Harry Potter books. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 776
You deserved it 59 099

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Buttsexpirate 9

Could've been worse OP. It could've been the Twilight series. *shudders*

thesunsetglow_fml 8

183 - Your picture is of you shirtless in a bathroom mirror. You really aren't in a position to judge how shallow a person is.

Comments

Well, it's sad, FYL. But you know, it could have been worse. My ex-friend dumped her boyfriend, 'cause he hadn't read any Twilight books. Have you noticed the "ex-" part? =)

Someone needs to grow up so what if u haven't read them. It shouldn't be on the bases of whether or not u read a book or not

How the hell did this get more YDI votes than FYL votes? Ok, he doesn't like harry potter, his girlfriend broke up with him just because he doesn't like it, and that's grounds for a YDI simply because you enjoy harry potter and hate people who have other interests? God you people are mental.

You're right. The crazyness of these people make me want to worship Star Wars fanboys...

Lubpynk 0

He got more YDI because look how many Harry potter fans there are. They must be going crazy because I believe their series has ended.

FML is getting filled with fangirls and hipsters. Must be the only reasonable explanation when other FMLs have gotten the ratings they deserved.

almathis1994 6

As much as I love Harry Potter I have to say this sucks for you. I read all the time my husband never reads. He was even against the Harry Potter movies(he is kind of odd like that) but I got him to watch the movies with me and he loves the series now. Now go find a girl who will appreciate you for who you are and not be so shallow over something as trivial as a series of books even if the books in question are Harry Potter.

superguppy19 3
perdix 29

Good riddance! She's probably a dirty Horcrux! Find another girl you can Slytherin.

dirtroadmopar 0

Oh man...thats the problem with dating 12yrs old...