By yeah - 27/08/2010 23:16 - United Kingdom

Spicy
Today, my girlfriend and I were role playing when her mum walked past the slightly open door, saw me, and chased me out of the house for stealing her baby's innocence. I was only wearing a red speedo. FML
I agree, your life sucks 14 768
You deserved it 38 941

Same thing different taste

Top comments

RedPillSucks 31

What the hell kind of role were you playing, rapist? Next time, close the door.

you deserve it for not fully closing the door, parents see an open door as an open invitation to come "see how you're going" or randomly check what you want for dinner, even if you have the same meal on the same day every week.

Comments

they were probably going for power rangers

Seriously who do you think you are? Tony Abbot? cause only he can pull off the speedo look :L

bigblue95 0

wat were u role playing. micheal phelps

Speedos are the Devil's work. YDI for wearing one, and for not closing the door.

KiddNYC1O 20

don't be such a tight ass then

ydi for wearing a red speedo..... nasty

TaylorTotsYumm 10

Guys, please don't wear speedos. No girl wants to see your willy folded up into some nylon panties. :s

smiles4life 1

a speedo?  aha what the hell kind of role play was that? LMFAO 

David Hasselhoff role-play, it's the latest craze with young couples.

elizzcbs13 0

why were you role playing in the first place...especially when she lives with her parents, and you have to keep the door cracked. you can only play the whisper game.

legonut6 0

YDI for leaving the door open YDI for roll playing while your girlfriend's mom is home YDI for wearing a speedo

Haha 14: if they were role playing Michael Phelps, the mom would've chased him out for exposing her daughter to drugs.

lexxiiieeeee123 0

I feel bad for your girlfriends mom, she had to see you wearing that..

i was first! I'm so proud, all if these people reply to my comment because they want to be as close to me as possible, because I'm at the top! this is the greatest day of my life!

Here, 59, so people don't misunderstand you: "/sarcasm"

ItsMOMnotMUM 0

**** you firsts are for tiny dicked loser *****. (but I secretly wish I was first and didn't have this baby penis... good thing I can get out my insecurities on the Internet! Hooray for not putting an actual picture of yourself as your picture!)

Really, 73? *Slaps himself for not realizing* *Slaps Stupefied for being like a three-year-old with a pituitary disorder* Are you sure?

pureecstasy 5

Haha 38 right? Kinky stuff huh?

linx468 8

Skroal, I bet you get lots of bitches with that nice ride.

Why the hell were you role playing in the first place?! Just tell her to mount your stallion and start galloping ya'mean?

A speedo's a speedo no matter how you wear it and where.

OMG you went outside in a bathing suit! GASP!!

call yourself short and clear "stupid"... lol

#67 Not everyone is from the same country as you. Some people spell things differently.

12... it's not uncommon for Europeans to wear Speedos...

wow talk about generalisation. It's actually highly uncommon for Brits to wear speedos...just cos we're in Europe means our menfolk like skin-tight swimwear? Charming!

erkasaurusrexx 0

haha the above comment made me laugh ^

Thats_Mclovin_2U 0
loveorlie 0

so if he was wearing a speedo, does that mean when he ran from her mom he had a higher speed than normal?? hence the name "speedo"

RedPillSucks 31

What the hell kind of role were you playing, rapist? Next time, close the door.

This made me laugh harder than I should have.

maybe life guard and cute drowning girl?

it would be alright in Australia, alright still a bit weird but London, that would be weird as.

Nope, speedos are not acceptable anywhere. Not even down under

sourgirl101 28

David Beckham looks good in a speedo.

22cute 17

Y do you have a pic of the top of you head for a profile?

you deserve it for not fully closing the door, parents see an open door as an open invitation to come "see how you're going" or randomly check what you want for dinner, even if you have the same meal on the same day every week.

fuckthisapp 0

how the hell is it HIS fault? it's her fault because it's her door, in her room, at her house, where HER mother walked in.

fuckthisapp 0

how the hell is it HIS fault? it's her fault because it's her door, in her room, at her house, where HER mother walked in.