By ouch - 29/03/2011 03:33 - United States

Today, my girlfriend and I were playfully arguing about who loved the other more. After about a minute of this, my girlfriend walked over and kicked me in the crotch as hard as she could. She then said, "There, now you don't love me as much. I win." FML
I agree, your life sucks 52 644
You deserved it 16 847

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

Tell her now you can't have her kids and kick her to the curb!

WHAT THE FFFIN HE'LL? it was just a funny joke!! whyd he dump her over somthing so miner??

Kicking a guy in the balls is never a joke

titan87 0

Let me attach some balls to you and then I'll kick the shit out of them and we will see what's so funny.....

WereKitty27 1

Kicking a guy in the balls is one of the most hurtful things you can do to him. I'd personally prefer to be stabbed, or shot.

fthku 13

#99, are you a complete moron? Kicking a guy in the balls, as stated, is extremely hurtful, but that is not the main reason you should never do it (unless threatened). Kicking in the guy in the balls can cause serious, and permanent damage. Kicked hard enough (or even just moderately), men could: Throw up, pass out, get Hernia, testicular torsion, the ******** could rupture, permanently destroy sperm production cells (Which DEFINATELY happened to OP, since even just a slight hit causes this).. and many more. How very funny.

threer 30

OP is obviously lying about her kicking 'as hard as she could'. How would he know? He probably wants sympathy.

Perfect. Thanks for the idea op. Well actually the op's girlfriend.

TinyDude 10

Girls never did take losing lightly anyways.

TinyDude 10

Our balls needs some air D; stop doing that.

matt1990 0

GENIOUS IDEA: punch her in tha boob, once u guys get over tha..whatever u guys are doing.. console her. ur peaches hurt and her booby hurts. caress eachother. a win win situation! im a genious.

deafeningsilence 8

You're not a genius it you can't even spell genius right. ;)

matt1990 0

and u cant become a grammar nazi until u go through puberty lil girl. go back to ur room and play with harry potter action figures.

Might want to re-read your post.. thinking you made an error trying to look smart.

ShadyFTW1 0

Doesn't matter. You punch a girl anywhere it will hurt.

FThatLife001 0

@#46: ... and that's why he should kick her in the clit/pubic bone.

serious! just deliver the same force right into her crotch

juliaaalove 8

I guess that shows you not to argue with a woman :)

Funny, but now you get anal from her. Those are the rules.

This rule always gets me >_< one day I'll learn...