By Sam - 01/02/2010 05:45 - United States

Today, my friend was showing me pictures of her and her family. I told her to stop at one of the pictures. I started laughing my back off and said that she looked grotesque. She asked me if I was serious, I swore that I was. It was actually a picture of her sister, who died 1 year ago. FML
I agree, your life sucks 9 423
You deserved it 52 262

Same thing different taste

Top comments

ilovepink07 0

Even if that was her in the picture, why would you call her ugly right in her face like that? Some friend you are.

Comments

iEmily 0

F your friends life... but she probably should have told you about her sister.

olisykes_ 0
tweetbaby14 18

wow you make fun of dead people for that you deserve the biggest douche in the universe award I mean really your friend and her sister couldn't look that much a like.

who laughs their bloody back off!?!? WTF

hachbee 0

I'm sure i'm not the only one who was stuck at "laughing my BACK off" before reading the rest of the FML.

I thought it was a typo for a second there.

goliatron 9

SOMEONE ain't gettin' pussy tonight...

You do know what the word 'friend' means, right?

spinarium 2

how did the OP deserve that? s/he didn't know the sister was dead

Because he laughed at the picture and called it grotesque. Who says that to a pic of a friend or her family? OP, you couldn't tell something was up when she asked if you were serious? Next time ask first who the picture is and don't make fun of a pic until the other person does.

FYL OP that's horrible. Although why on earth would you laugh and say the picture looked grotesque anyway??? If someone told me I looked hidious in one of my pictures I'd be really upset.