By Anonymous - 01/07/2015 19:09 - United States - Tampa

Today, my flight was at the other side of the airport. I ran to the gate, to find that the flight had moved to the other side of the airport. So I ran again to miss my plane by a minute. However I did get a new flight... at the other end of the airport. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 077
You deserved it 1 953

Same thing different taste

Top comments

It's like you live in a Looney Tunes episode! Haha. At least you got another flight :)

Comments

Bad things happen in 3s OP. What luck huh. At least it's a funny story. For us anyway.

It's like you live in a Looney Tunes episode! Haha. At least you got another flight :)

mds9986 24

All I can imagine is OP doing that thing in cartoons where they run in place for a few seconds, then take off with smoke behind them.

Was there nothing to indicate that your original flight had been moved to a different gate? A sign or some kind of announcement?

Typically boarding passes say to check the screens for any gate changes to avoid things like this...

Last night my app said my flight was at one gate, when the shuttle driver check it was at a different gate/terminal, when I was dropped off it was back to the other side. Sadly you have to check like every 5min.

Dang man, that sucks. Glad you got another flight and you were able to make it (hopefully) to the new one!

Agreed. The worst is when this happens and then you have to stay the night in a hotel in your connecting flight city.

Jesus! Can you feel that six pack coming on?

Sorry, OP. Maybe next time you could see if there's an app or something to connect you to last minute information like that.

Hey at least you don't have to do cardio for today.

Imagine the pilots..." hehehe look at him run, let's do one more time ?"