By mom2010 - 15/12/2010 15:07 - United States

Spicy
Today, my fiancé told me that he doesn't think cheating is a big deal because everybody does it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 960
You deserved it 3 920

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Douche bags think it's ok to cheat. Real men (and women) know better.

Comments

well what were you guys talking about? cheating in general? or cheating in the relationship?

sexycountrygirl0 0

at least you know before your married! tell him you can find someone who doesnt do what "everyone" does and is a respectful gentlemen. and he can keep screwing every ***** around and eventually get stds

that's not good. I'd look for another guy cause that's bs. he probly already cheated on you.

Cheating and polyamory ate two very, very different things. Poly people are very open and honest about it from the start. Cheating is not the least bit open and is very dishonest. Cheaters also also usually expect cheating to be a one way street and can't deal if they are the ones cheated on.

end it.. if he hasnt already he might do it one day....

Turdles- I figure that you meant DocB is a ***** for groupie attention. I'll let him speak to the veracity of that statement since he seems quite capable of doing so. As for myself, while I appreciate his usually witty, often mocking, and all around hilarious comments, and obviously took the time to post to let him know that appreciation, I am not his, nor anybody else's groupie. The gods of my idolatry tend not to be people, but ideas. That being said DocB's little girl truly is a cutie, and I'm sure the one he and his wife are expecting will be as well.

Oh so he should not mind you dating others. :) That is great because you should date alot before settling down.