By secret - 02/11/2010 19:11 - United States

Today, my fiancé told me it was a mistake to propose to me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 724
You deserved it 5 432

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Tell him he's the load his mother should have swallowed.

Hang in there. Keep the ring, sell it, and go shopping!

Comments

zp5 4

ouch. i feel bad for you op but you'll find someone a lot better.

How do just trip and fall perfectly onto one knee and just happen to have a ring in your pocket? Don't be mad OP, that's amazing!

What if she really does deserve it? I'm just saying... everyone is assuming she is guiltless. Maybe she turned into a total bitch on wheels. Maybe they had a good relationship and since she has fallen apart? Maybe it was a mistake.

Exactly! Why are we assuming this guy is a complete asshole?

Would you have rather found out ten years and a few kids later instead? Then it would have been a seriously epic FML At least this way you feel like crap for a while, and then move on and find someone better.

That sounds..... umm.. interesting.. i agree that maybe you turned out to be a "bitch" js..

lori_lovee 0

Keep your head up. Move on to the next one. And learn never to love anyone more than you love yourself.

biggecko 4

I guess it's ex fiance now bawahahaha

I'm glad you figured that out all by your darling little self.

Bripee123 2

Aweh what happened to make him say that? that must suck big timee.

YDI for writing a grammatically correct FML.