By Anonymous - 30/05/2012 05:25 - United States - Astoria

Today, my fiancé and I broke up, and he won't answer my calls or texts. I don't want him back; he has my dog. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 191
You deserved it 3 491

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I'd be breaking some doors down if my dog was stolen. I don't see it as an overreaction either, to some people they're like children. I hope you get your dog back, OP. Good luck.

Comments

HairyPunisher 27

Weren't you guys living together? Just go in and grab your dog. And if for some reason you guys got engaged before living together I'm assuming you at least have a key to his place. You can't just give up early on this because he's not picking up calls and texts. You were gonna marry this guy, you should have access to him.

perdix 29

He lost you, but gained a dog -- sounds like a pretty good day for him. Shouldn't you have considered where the dog was BEFORE you dumped the poor bastard?

flashback.miss 28

Maybe have a friend try to get the dog back from you? (If law enforcement cant help). Good luck, OP and hopefully the dog runs away and gets back to you safely .

Want to borrow the dog in the pic till yours comes back?

ChickInGreenVans 12

Definitely go down to the police station and file a complaint. (Calling them is more aggravating as it really isn't an emergency.) Bring proof of ownership. if they blow you off - go through small claims court. But before you do anything, have a mutual friend call (he may pay attention to a different #) and warn him - he might not want to go through the aggravation and just give you your dog back.

Haha that sucks go buy another dog I guess

peachyFML 17

If somebody took your (human) best friend, would you just go find another one? I hope not. That's what it would be like for many dog-lovers.