I LOVED THAT LITTLE GUY

By Anonymous - 30/05/2012 05:46 - United States - San Diego

Spicy
Today, after a surprise candlelit dinner and a two bottles of wine for my birthday, my boyfriend and I decided to take a sexy shower together. It ended with us both drunk, naked, and crying, wedged into a small tub together, talking about our dead pets. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 175
You deserved it 8 485

Same thing different taste

Top comments

rotflqtms_ 21

Wow, how romantic... Dead pets and crying...

OP: "Now that I see you naked, it reminds me of my dead dog!" T_T

Comments

rotflqtms_ 21

Wow, how romantic... Dead pets and crying...

Look at it as precious bonding time, OP!

pavlovaaLOVE 7

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
missamerica95 0

24- It's amazing what alcohol can do.

baddawg365 0

Nicholas Sparks would be jealous of this love story.

pavlovaaLOVE 7

64- oh fair enough I guess I just don't know the full effects because I don't drink.. Never have so obviously don't know to what extent it takes over the mind

Haha I have seen two guys hugging and crying in a bed together because of it...both cried because they broke up with their girlfriends months before!

ss_20_xx 14

Well yeah alcohol has different effects on different people. It brings out the other side of you when you're wasted so some people do crazy stuff while others go all emo. These people are the drunk-emos.

I didn't even read your comment but I thumbed it up because of your picture... COLLEGE HUMOR FTW!

Still a better love story than Twilight.

MerrikBarbarian 9

It can also on the flip side lead to one ending up waking up beside random people naked. I tend to deal with any issues of consent before I get drunk so people around me know if I'm really good to go or just out of my head and they should get me home. It's a good idea to know how you react to alcohol before getting drunk, especially with others.

Maddidaddi 0

Aww. That really is cute though :)

You find weeping in unison about dead animals cute?

meggie10 0

#158 OP means original poster:)

I actually do find that kind of cute.

blondebrunette11 4

Naked, Drunk, crying over dead Pets. Oh the cutest.

I feel like this should me be in a comedy..

jerseyboy732 16

how the hell does that even happen??? o_0

hockeyoceancity 13

Today, after a surprise candlelit dinner and a two bottles of wine for my birthday, my boyfriend and I decided to take a sexy shower together. It ended with us both drunk, naked, and crying, wedged into a small tub together, talking about our dead pets. FML Reread? I think it tells you how it happens. :)

siickman 7

Alcohol is a depressant and ***** with your head... Its kind of dumb when people think drinking will make things better and the party fun...

jerseyboy732 16

22 your retarded. I mean they are drunk, naked, and about to hop in the shower. common sense would tell me they would have sex. I don't understand how a conversation like that would even start given the circumstances

SmileEveryone 12

They're drunk, not many people have a rational mind after two bottles of wine, shit happens...

jerseyboy732: *you're If you're going to call someone retarded then please, for your own sake, use proper grammar when doing so.

73 is an example of ignorance at its best

51 you're taking the term depressant too literally. Alcohol slows neurons in the brain (or something like that) , that's why your judgement time increases. It doesn't actually make you depressed. (not always anyway. Different people handle alcohol differently)

rj33445 4

Drinking does make things btter homez. They just lamez

God, I wish there were more people like you.

siickman 7

I understand that 133 but most heavy drinkers are depressed quiet often but i know what you mean about handling drinks differently. Some become crazy, some sad, some are somewhat unaffected. Im only 16 and hate the fact that i have friends who drink heavier than my dad. I just kind of wished people didnt drink so much. Its not healthy, it can get you killed, you can show your inner stupidity even more, people can die from to much... Just overall a bad thing. Keep drinking to a minimum people!

AnyaS 19

Alcohol and showers/baths do not mix if you have so much you end up drunk. Now you know the consequences.

Last I checked, taking a bath does not affect how drunk you are

4 - Wait, so you mean the more I drink, the more drunk I get? WHAT?!

Wait...so if I drink alcohol, it will get me drunk? We must let the people know.

OP: "Now that I see you naked, it reminds me of my dead dog!" T_T

I read this comment with a posh voice because of the troll pic Hahahaha

I was thinking maybe the dead pet was a python or something. Or perhaps the guy is hairy like her cat or dog. Still weird for sure.

nofearjenshere 12

Next time, stick with one glass. (:

That's how it always starts..."I'll just have one glass!" Half an hour later you and your friend have finished a 1.5 litre bottle, with nothing in your stomach but popcorn, singing at the top of your lungs, then crying about some random crap like the colour of the sky. And then falling asleep. Psh one glass.

baddawg365 0

16- Which is a completely hypothetical scenario that you have never done before right...

16, that was the best comment ever.

*pulls out a giant ass wine glass* Did you know that, not only do these exist, but you can fit a whole bottle of wine into one?

MerrikBarbarian 9

16- that or you are waking up naked with your friend realizing you are not only missing time but also some of your clothes which are not in the room... Or the house for that matter. Hypothetically speaking of course. ;)

To be honest I was expecting this FML to end with someone falling and getting injured. "Sexy shower" while drunk...probably not the best idea you've ever had OP. That being said, alcohol is an evil, evil thing and I feel your pain OP, it's happened to the best of us. Probably not the exact same situation, but the crying...oh, the drunk crying...

Oh you've obviously not had sexy showers when drunk eh? I must say it did lead to a lot more interesting endings. Do give it a go.

thatsucks42 4

This once happened to me, except instead of a bathtub we were on a bench in his backyard naked, talking about the new elephant at the zoo. Being drunk makes for funny stories.

Its slightly amusing when kids try to pretend that they know exactly what they are talking about when it comes to life experiences like this... In all of the FMLs. They have no idea.

Pallywhack 4

While I agree that it can be amusing, you should keep in mind that people experience life and certain life experiences at all ages. Happiness, joy, love, sadness, depression, death, poverty, richness, hunger, lost love, etc... Don't be a close-minded "ageist" twat.

Yeah 119 because younger people can't have the same life experiences as someone older, right?

MerrikBarbarian 9

146- amen. Ok I'm not young, but most of my funny drinking stories certainly come from when I was.... Random sex with clothing no where to be found (and to this day never has been), calling up a friend to tell them I'm drunk... Then discussing if human hide can be tanned into boots... Managing to get crazy high scores I've never beaten on DDR while so drunk I could hardly stand... Also laughing.. At everything. Ahh good times XD thank god I'm not the type to cry randomly when drunk. I do spout some damn strange things though

zuzupetalsYO 11

Sexy shower minus the alcohol. Yeah baby yeah

Yeah. Alcohol just reminds me of how much I really ******* hate myself and I end up crying my eyes out. I know this and yet I drink anyway. Ironic.

hockeyoceancity 13

Pet cementary? I hear it's a real problem solver!

*Semetary You should really read the Stephan King book of the same title.

I guess stephen king really did spell it "Pet Semetary." The more you know.

muis545 21

Atleast u guys have something in common ;)