By Anonymous - 15/11/2012 14:54 - United States - Erie

Today, my family was celebrating my grandma's 90th birthday. I pulled a little prank and got candles that keep relighting. After a few blows, my grandma fainted. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 548
You deserved it 49 509

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Nightwing98 22

Just be thankful you didn't kill her!

You really blew it on that one, OP. Too swoon?

Comments

MrThumbsItUpMan 8

You idiot >:-l !!!!! You don't do that to a poor innocent old lady especially an elderly grandmother from your family. What if she died from trying to blow out candles, she would come back and haunt your dumb ass.

carminecris89 13

That's a douche move to pull on a 90 year old (though I wouldn't appreciate it at 23).

KiddNYC1O 20

One can only blow for so long.

I think people forget that just be because you're 90+ years old doesn't mean you have no sense of humor. I work in a seniors home and had a 97 year old resident whose only birthday wish was to get bigger boobs! Of course it's unfortunate OP's G'ma fainted but for all we know, this is the kind of pranks she could have been pulling on her grand kids their whole lives!

Awww, don't play a prank on your 90 year old grandma D: At least not one where she has to exert herself like that!

Watchout your grandma don't open a can of whoop ass on you

Inciter 33

Wow, that's not a funny prank. I hope your grandma is ok.

billyw02 5

Everyone is misunderstanding the reason for the FML. It's not because the grandma passed out. It's because the grandma passed out into the cake and ruined it for everyone else.