By Anonymous - 25/07/2009 14:55 - United States

Today, my family invited a bunch of their friends over for a party. At some point they decided to play some home videos from many years ago. In one of them, I was 7, I said, "Look Mommy! I can make my pee-pee bigger by doing this!" Everyone saw and laughed. FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 990
You deserved it 4 484

Same thing different taste

Top comments

STVader 0

what? you could get an erection at 7? ...that's not embarrassing dude that's awesome.

girandwogpig 0

Comments

sweet child Porno dude. tell ur **** head parents that ***** illegal

NobodyUKnow 0

Yeaaaaaaaaaaah, that's a little out of line. I wouldn't have kept that tape around. Nothing funny about a child doing that.

Nyattack 14

I find the candor of a child who would act so naïve and amazed at this kind of thing quite funny/amusing, but videotaping it and showing the video to people is very disturbing...

ohhsnapp 0

hahahahha. oooh wow. that sucks dude! but its funny as hell!

Sorry guy but family is for embarrassing you and bringing up stupid things you did as a kid. Just remember that if you have kids you can one day embarrass the hell out of them too.

...Why would she keep something like that?

Vermelle 0

I don't see why everyone is so outraged at the mother, personally. Considering that the OP is probably pretty old (at least teen), then the video used to record that was probably a tape. You can't edit the tapes, as far as I know, and it would be pretty silly to toss the whole video simply because she accidentally recorded that. He probably yelled out "Hey mom", she turned and caught that on tape, then turned the camera away. Its not like she taped him masturbating or anything. Embarrassing, but no reason to throw it out.

hahahahaha...at least teen is 'pretty old' and 'you can't edit tapes' lol!!! it's really funny to see people who legitimately don't remember video tapes or the 90s lol

you could purposefully get a boner at 7? wow that's amazing. i always just randomly got erections at that age, and i had no idea why. lol.

XD when I was 5 I remember gettin a boner watching star wars and freaking out because I didn't know what was happening