By Anonymous - 25/07/2009 14:55 - United States

Today, my family invited a bunch of their friends over for a party. At some point they decided to play some home videos from many years ago. In one of them, I was 7, I said, "Look Mommy! I can make my pee-pee bigger by doing this!" Everyone saw and laughed. FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 988
You deserved it 4 484

Same thing different taste

Top comments

STVader 0

what? you could get an erection at 7? ...that's not embarrassing dude that's awesome.

girandwogpig 0

Comments

girandwogpig 0
jessiana7 0

Haha! Can't you get in trouble for having crap like that on video? #2 musta not had sex ed yet. #57 is funny!

goingdown_fml 0

My mom had a video of me and another of my sis doing something like that on cd. She only deleted my sister's.

STVader 0

what? you could get an erection at 7? ...that's not embarrassing dude that's awesome.

skullbuster 0

Infants get erections.. he isn't going to be getting a line in the Guinness book for that one!! OP: That's the whole point of family movies, humiliation!

babies can get erections. Were you unable to get an erection until you hit puberty? Because that would be abnormal

#2 you must be a girl, .... if not then fyl man

You can totally get erections that young. The deal is that when you are that young you don't understand what's happening so you don't really think about it. Hence why most people don't remember getting them that young. Unless they have embarrassing family video tapes :P

Fetuses get erections dude, they touch themselves in the womb. OP: LMAO xD

You get erections in infancy. You don't produce semen until puberty.

yea, that isn't kicking you feel.... X[)

020266t 5

yeah erections at 7 are awesome

That's ****** up. Who makes. Video OD their child touching their self?

RJB 0

So ur family has child ****? Theres a big market for that. lol FYL though

AnaMaree 0

lawl. I bet you Chris Hansen came into the house out of nowhere saying, "Have a seat."

Take legal action. Some mothers were arrested recently for videoing their kids having a pillow fight in their underwear and putting it on their blogs, so I think you'd have a good case.

Well yeah. Maybe they really hate their family.

Vermelle 0

That wouldn't apply in this case, sorry. There's a difference between viewing home videos in the privacy of your own home with family or friends and posting them on the internet where anyone can see them.

I think the main difference is that they were aware of the video because it was on the internet actually. I think you could get into just as much trouble for having the video if someone brought attention to it.

Mobius cut the crap you troll and go spew your hatred somewhere else.

I don't think it matters who sees it. If you own child **** you're already in trouble.

wow so all your family friends got to see you touching yourself lol

Tell your mom you saw one of her friends touching himself to that video.

Haha epic fail XD YDI tho for letting your friends get hold of your childhood videos, they're always embarrasing dude :P

ISellHerbs 0

His MOTHER showed the tapes without him knowing. It's not he knew the content of the videos.

I would seriously have a serious sitdown with your mother. There is showing embarrassing videos (IE taking a bath, falling off the bike, gushing about wanting to marry you cousin...ahem.) but then there is that - something that is obviously going beyond embarrassing into inappropriate. Why would she video tape that anyway?