By Anonymous - 25/07/2009 14:55 - United States

Today, my family invited a bunch of their friends over for a party. At some point they decided to play some home videos from many years ago. In one of them, I was 7, I said, "Look Mommy! I can make my pee-pee bigger by doing this!" Everyone saw and laughed. FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 990
You deserved it 4 484

Same thing different taste

Top comments

STVader 0

what? you could get an erection at 7? ...that's not embarrassing dude that's awesome.

girandwogpig 0

Comments

hey maybe the girls will be even more impressed about you ;D

AHAHAHAHAAHAHHA!!! WOW... FAAAAAIL!!!...

Wow, should have learned some shame/what that was all about by the age of 7... awkward parenting.

piddly_03 0

are you freaking kidding me!? you expect parents to teach their kids about sex/masturbating/boners by the time they're 7? are you out of your mind?!

haha dude thats hilarious.... but totally embarrasing!! I hope my parents dont have any video of me like that!! ;)

well that sucks. wait what exactly were you doing in the vid? lol jk

Super embarrassing... But I'm sure everyone chalked it up to those amusing moments of innocence.

You shoulda been like, "Look! That still works!" and whipped it out.

Peacelover99 0

LMFAO 57. Nice one. Man...still laughing not only at your comment but the mere thought of that!! Hahaha

wanagetjagked 0

Dude that just reminded me of my cousin. He does this all the time, he takes off his clothes around the house and he thinks it amuses people. And he does what umm...you did in that home video. Half of my family thinks he's going to end up as a peverted man. I told 'em "he could be a freakin stripper damn, thats one nasty kid." I don't know how I can stop my cousin from doing that, and he is 3 years old.

He's just 3 yo, chilrend like to be naked and don't really understand adult's world yet. You only have to remind him that his body is a private thing and that he shouldn't show it to everyone.