By Wowfmylife - 19/08/2009 03:59 - United States

Today, my ex showed up at my door with chocolates and flowers. I've liked him since I was 13, starting dating him when I was 15. He proposed when I was 22. I am now 24, and yesterday was our wedding day. He didn't show. FML
I agree, your life sucks 77 300
You deserved it 4 233

Same thing different taste

Top comments

CryingHowls 0

wow that's a pretty amazing love story well, minus the no show for the wedding that kinda love is rare nowadays

766746 0

he's not really your ex. he's just your fiancee that forgot to marry you.

Comments

And I bet you welcomed him back without even questioning who the stripper was that he was up all night *******. He'll probably walk all over you for the rest of your life.

78camguy 0

does anyone realize that this is just like the plot from That 70s Show!? Donna and Eric liked each other as kids started dating at 16, and then went to get married but eric bailed and then showed up in her room the night after! i call fake on this one!

NDnation44 0

Thank you for telling everyone this. This episode was on ******* yesterday. I watched it and an hour later i read this. I hate these ***** who make this shit up. Its so damn annoying.

annamg 0

Some lame flowers and candy picked up from the grocery store is nowhere NEAR enough to make up for leaving you at the altar, heartbroken and confused, in front of family and friends. Try, like, a baby tiger with a ribbon around its neck or something. But in all seriousness, if my husband hadn't shown up for our wedding, I simply wouldn't have married him. It's obviously not that important. OP, don't take back your fiance.

I think he should have been able to call at some point

Maybe one of them went to grad school or had an important internship. Or perhaps they were saving money to pay for their own wedding. A two year engagement isn't completely ridiculous. My parents were engaged for two years while mother finished her degree, my dad got his masters, and they saved money to pay for the wedding themselves.

lamo_kidd 0

Aww that's cute, except for him missing the wedding, I'm pretty sure there's an explaination for why he missed it

marlux 0

damn after 7 years of daiting, but i guess he will eventually come back

please tell me you didnt take him back....at least not yet.

I would have been devastated. Just picturing my husband not showing up at my wedding absolutely kills. If you're going to take him back, better make him catch a fallen star before you do. Seriously. That requires some big-time sucking up.

WRONG! 'Yesterday' was the DATE you set for your wedding. Wedding DAY did NOT happen. He must have had a really lame excuse for you to be posting this here. I don't really care how long you liked, dated, etc... His reason for skipping out is what makes it a FML or not. And since you didn't post that, I gotta deduce you deserved it and aren't admiting it. Just another self-centered princess douche.

66- just shut up. No she's not. Your logic is messed.