By katiekat - 05/01/2010 20:24 - United States

Today, my ex looked at me for the first time in months. I felt like I could fly. Seconds later my flight ended. I fell down the stairs. FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 951
You deserved it 12 652

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Today i saw my crazy, needy ex for the first time in months, my feelings of dread were relieved when she fell down the stairs... My life rocks!

FiddleStikz 0

Just because he looked at you?

Comments

seriously? you got so psyched over someone LOOKING at you? thats really just... pathetic, actually.

Unrequited love is a horrible thing. I've been there. Realize you can't be happy with anyone else until you are happy with yourself. Then work on being happy with yourself. Once you are happy with yourself, you'll realize you deserve someone who cares for you as much as you do for them. And your ex looking at you will just be another face in the crowd.

forfree 0

to whomever made the CSI Miami reference: I love you

jayjay284 0

wth.why hasn't your boyfriend looked at you in months...? This makes no sense!

Get over it, he's gone. He probably looked at you by mistake anyway.

somepartsareme 0

@40 You just perpetuated the stereotype. Good job.

deaditegirl 0

He looked at you? You got that excited because someone LOOKED at you? You're clearly no older than 13. Get off the internet.

Technically, I would say your flight just started when you fell down the stairs ;D LMFAO.

idgafstfuuu 0

Wow, that's really sad :/ not sad in the pathetic way, but sad in the "I have nothing but pity for the OP way."

sportsnut 0

wow, you really need to get over your high school bullshit relationship and grow up a little