By fuck em all - 27/09/2018 14:00

Today, my entire family is giving me the cold shoulder, including my parents, for not going to my sister's wedding. No one seems to care her new husband bullied me so badly in high school that I still need medication for my anxiety 15 years after graduating. FML
I agree, your life sucks 4 759
You deserved it 417

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Go. Show him he doesn’t have control anymore. Or just give a speech. How much you love your sister and how well you know the groom. Then list all the horrible things he did to the whole room.

Sometimes you have to remove yourself from toxic situations- especially if you’re not getting support from your parents. Maybe time for a move?

Comments

Why are people telling the OP to just go? The wedding most likely already happened, as OP called him his sister's new husband and not her husband-to-be. The post sounds like past tense anyways. Just a thought.

AxelRose 6

Wow. The people in the comments section here are assholes. You suffer from PTSD as a result of this guy and they have the nerve to tell you to "Suck it up" "Be A man" or "you're a pussy" Damn dude...I'm so sorry you're experiencing this. I honestly relate to some degree. When people expect you to just instantly drop PTSD because they want something from you, or disrespect that they/someone involved, ****** you over so bad that you have PTSD that's still ongoing after such a long time... Man both them and the people in the comments criticizing you are assholes. I am so Sorry...

Some people are too stupid to understand that there are many traumatic experiences one can go through to develop PTSD, and that the severity of PTSD varies from person to person. And that bullying can vary too, some victims like myself can move on from it, while others might need therapy if the bully did heinous things to them.