By NotaDTfan - 30/04/2017 02:00

Today, my elderly neighbor came crying to me about the horrible thing someone had done outside. I hurried out to find a big pile of dog shit with the head of Donald Trump stuck into it. I had to fake a coughing fit so she wouldn't realize I was laughing. I'm not sure I got away with it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 4 938
You deserved it 835

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Druu 53

"These people who did this, very bad people. They do not understand the prestige associated with the Office of President. Very prestigious! These are not good people. Bad hombres. Rude!"

I'd have just laughed and taken any hits from her purse.

Comments

Haw haw, does equating Trump with excrement as an easy joke ever get old? Apparently not.

Lucky O'Guin 18

You're all idiots. Whether you support him or not, he is still the President and deserves some respect. If it had been Hillary's likeness, you all would be crying and yelling about how oppressed you are. Flaming morons.

so now that the person you like is president everyone has to respect him? keep dreaming lady. there will always be a large group that dislikes the president. nothing you can do about it. maybe he and all his supporters should learn how to handle criticism better instead of complainin and whining the whole time. sound good?

there will always be disrespect for the president. thing is trump is the first to be so whiney and annoying about it. he needs to have his twitter taken away.

Am I the only one that thinks the FML (at least from the elderly neighbor's perspective) is more about the pile of dog shit in her yard? Regardless of the political message, that's disgusting and very disrespectful (not to mention potentially unhealthy) to do that to someone.

Why do the comments from the Trump supporters not have buttons for downvoting them or replying? I'm wondering what they like so much. Is it the spectre of nuclear war, the epic, open corruption, the oppression of women or the march to dictatorship?

Where do you get ANY of this from? CNN? Stop watching it. It's not healthy. And stop confusing Obummer, Killary and the Middle East with President Trump.

We're not. Obama did and Hillary would have at least kept us afloat.

calm down rock princess, just cause your little leader is super sensitive doesnt mean you have to be as well. so please leave the hate for yourself

This has nothing to do with Trump but is about how we treat each other and how we talk with each other. I/You should never find a pile of dog shit on my/your lawn because someone disagrees with my viewpoint.

How could you deface the president like so???