Sniffer dog

By Anonymous - 08/08/2022 18:00

Spicy
Today, after a guy I really liked and we decided to have sex, and he gagged and told me I stank when he got 'down there', I broke up with him, badly, but it's now a week later and I’m in hospital with a severe infection down there. He was right, and now he won’t take me back. FML
I agree, your life sucks 321
You deserved it 2 027

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Have you forgotten that OP said she was hospitalized for a serious infection?

You did him a favor. That stank infected pussy could have killed him. Furthermore, you possibly scarred him and he no longer has interest in poison.

Comments

You did him a favor. That stank infected pussy could have killed him. Furthermore, you possibly scarred him and he no longer has interest in poison.

I don’t care how bad you smelled; any man who makes a big deal out of it is a boy, not a man. You dodged a bullet. Stay away from him.

Have you forgotten that OP said she was hospitalized for a serious infection?

slhiggx 17

So a man will eat infected pussy huh? Have some sense.

Pink_Turnips 14

the username makes so much more sense now 🤣

He wanted to see Hoobestank, not Pubestank.

You should have punched him in the balls and maybe helped him discover testicular cancer. Since he helped you discover your medical problem, that's only fair. This message has been brought to you by Big Codpiece™️.

How did you not know you had an infection? Surely there were signs.

Not sure what's the bigger FML here - the infection or the terrible grammar as I tried to read this. In all seriousness, how did you not notice such an odor? And didn't you have other symptoms like itching, discharge, etc.? Blah.

There surely were signs? Yeah it sucks he said it stunk in the moment, no one wants to hear that. But I feel like if there's an infection then that means it's changed. So it smells different than normal. Maybe it just happened slowly and you got used to your own scent. Idk. Or maybe he has a sensitive nose. Either way I don't blame him bc I've been with a few women that had a funk down there and no way was I going back even if it was something that was fixed. That ship has sailed unfortunately.