By Anonymous - 25/01/2013 18:00 - Ireland - Dublin

Today, my daughter tried to cover up her relapse into pyromania by explaining to me that the reason our carpet caught on fire was because a hot coal somehow worked its way free from the fireplace. Our fireplace is electric. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 568
You deserved it 2 581

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Damn those virtual coals, ******* up carpets everywhere.

Rei_Ayanami 18

I hope you have home insurance, and a lot of fire alarms. Add some extinguishers to be safe.

Comments

perdix 29

Luckily, she's got the pathological lying under control, too.

The carpet the carpet the carpets on fire!

We don't need no water let that mother ****** burn. Burn mother ******, burn!

all of a sudden I wanna burn something down...

That sucks...pyromania I could probably deal with but I don't have the patience for stupidity as well.

KiddNYC1O 20

It's tempting to play with fire, especially with alcohol. Cool things occur....

I once put fireworks in my microwave and set them off... But it was in the middle of my driveway AWAY from the house and carpet.

At least, it won't be hard for her to find a good match...

That was a brilliant comment lol Sparks will fly

Do not worry OP, everything will be OK if she learn how to control herself(and the arsonist inside her). I was like that, when I was younger, but eventually found work for a laboratory for testing fuel, fire alarms, fire systems etc. Good luck OP!

So you get paid to light things on fire? If so you have a awesome job. Some people have all the luck.

You're that one guy who gets burned up as he rests...