By LuckySperm - 12/08/2011 13:14 - United Kingdom

Today, my dad told me that after my two older siblings were born, he got a vasectomy. However, something went wrong, and the vasectomy had failed, resulting in me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 419
You deserved it 3 130

Same thing different taste

Top comments

chickenwalrus 14

Accidents don't normally happen that way o.o you're a unique accident! :D

Comments

margo145 0

hey...at least ur lucky to be born rite?

most people on the planet are accidents. just look at it the Bob Ross did "there are no mistakes just happy accidents"

OP, lock your door at night. You were born by mistake (no offence) and your parents might try to right their wrongs!

Or maybe.... It did work, but your mom just cheated on your dad resulting in you.

asianbeezy_ 5

Accidents happen and sometimes they turn to be the most wonderful thing in life...I dont think you dad regrets anything... They still decided to keep u so... nothing to be worried about!

silver_85 0

I'd think of it as a great thing! You were able to beat a vasectomy! Even though you were unplanned, you happened! That's amazing! Be thankful for your life and enjoy it to it's absolute fullest!

elpacino32605 0

I would call you a miracle...

YDI. I say this because I can't figure out how this is necessarily a bad thing. I mean, your parents love you don't they? They were happy about having you in the end? Who cares if they were planning not to have additional children if the end result(you) brought them happiness and love regardless. Or maybe FYL for not being able to appreciate the humor in this situation.