By Ihaveaheadache - 09/02/2012 05:37 - United States

Today, my dad put in wall plug-ins that emit high frequencies that are suppose to ward off mice. I must be a mouse, because I can hear the annoying noise in every room I walk into. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 963
You deserved it 2 163

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Oh god... It's not like the mosquito ringtone is it? That shit hurts.

Pull them out just enough that they're not actually plugged in and getting power. If you're the only one who can hear the noise no one will know.

Comments

lizard399 0

Reminds me of a story I saw on the news about a convenience store putting high-frequency speakers outside to keep teenagers from hanging around. It's the young ears..

cacklecakes101 4

Yeah, nightclubs in Brisbane started doing the same about 5 years ago. Great idea.

22, is this really true? I always thought o was a) really drunk or b) ears ringing from loud music. How crazy!

Oh my gosh, my family installed those In our home also and I could hear it. We ended up just unplugging them all. I hope you get to do the same because it's extremely annoying

cash_monkey72 9
RedPillSucks 31

He's the "Jay Leno" of the FML world. He gets his staff writers to write all the jokes.

cash_monkey72 9

The ones I have start making a clear noise after some time. Instructions say to press the reset button if it happens. Are you sure yours don't have anything like that?

thiscrazything 1

Well at least you don't have any mice running around annoying you as well.

Lol...they don't even work. My husband's work has them and the only reason they don't have mice is because my husband catches them and brings them home to feed our snakes.

That's enough to drive someone insane. I feel bad for you :/

I didn't ever think I'd really sympathize with somebody on here lol. High pitch whines of all forms are hell -_-'