By annonymous - 18/06/2012 01:57 - United States

Today, my dad approached two girls at a store and told them I'd crashed into their car. They didn't find it funny either. FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 343
You deserved it 2 042

Same thing different taste

Top comments

What would possess him to do that? Like seriously? How is that even a good joke?

Comments

I'm guessing that OP's dad was the one who crashed the car. Or it was a joke that wasn't all that funny for OP or the girls.

ByronJess 17

Well maybe you should be more careful while driving. ;)

somanywords 0

Maybe you should be more careful before posting. Attempting to be funny, then failing, is quite embarrassing.

id like to know what he hoped to accomplish by doing that

Aside from the fact that this was suppose to be a joke, how would the father know that the cars were the 2 girl's?

Your dad: what a sense of humor haha but no really I'm sorry.

Wait I am confused. Did someone actual crash a car or is this one of those "lets say something random and see the response" momments?

I would tell you to reread the FML (which you should, but I feel like being nice for once ;)). Okay, his dad went up to two random girls and told them that OP crashed into their cars in which OP didn't. So, yeah, it was suppose to be a random joke.

"It's really bad, I'm sorry.".... "You're hungry too? Maybe my son can take you out and home."..."Okay, son. Be safe." That's how it went down right there.

perdix 29

It might have been funny if his pants weren't around his ankles when he told his "joke."

A father's day to remember. It would've sucked if they keyed your car too.