By fmlcops - 22/05/2009 04:17 - United States

Today, my car died on a major road, a cop pulled over to help, he offered to jump me, while doing so because my battery was so dead he told me to put the gas on the floor, I did and my car roared to life, he then pulled me over five feet from where my car died to give me a ticket for a loud exhaust. FML
I agree, your life sucks 67 280
You deserved it 5 461

Same thing different taste

Top comments

AHHH WHAT A JERK!! i hate cops lol FYL

People who hate cops usually just say that because they've been caught doing something wrong. There's nothing wrong with cops.

Comments

Who cares about the whole "cops are just doing their job" debate. YDI because you're probably one of those idiots who modifies their muffler and makes their car ridiculously loud. It's annoying as hell, and I'm happy people are getting ticketed for it.

My father’s a cap and I’m in Police foundations and I can honestly say that anyone that believes there is a quota is an idiot further more I really hope all you people that hates cops has your house broken in to or something worse and if you then call the cops you are a hypocritical a$$ hole!!

weefoo 0

though i have admittedly met nice cops that actually understand what they're supposed to be here for and follow it, 90% of police officers are power-hungry pricks that probably have tiny penises and think they can do anything, and i mean ANYTHING just because they have a ******* badge. you can never really understand how dick pigs can be until you interact with them. and i'm willing to bet that anyone defending cops over here has never been arrested. and i'm pretty sure a battery can't die while driving, the engine recharges it.

35 : childish. I've been arrested for speeding and incomplete stops, and a more zealous one arrested me for driving accross the white line to change lines at an intersection. I still defend them -- I got tickets because I was doing something WRONG.

BulldogQB4 0

Clearly false. Batteries don't die while driving, a cop wouldn't give you a ticket for loud exhaust if he was right there.

weefoo 0

#37 i've had my car torn apart for wearing a shirt with a pot leaf on it, i've been searched and two of my friends were arrested for driving while a young adult, i've been put in handcuffs for refusing to give a police officer my id while casually sitting on a park bench, and i've been arrested for being involved in a perfectly peaceful and legal sit in. and you can't get arrested for speeding, or any of those things. those are minor traffic violations, so you're evidently ******* retarded. #13 is right.

I voted YDI purely because of how terribly run-on the entire FML is. The way it's described just makes it seem false, anyway. How the heck did this get through?!

You have the worst grammar I've ever seen.