By Anonymous - 01/05/2011 16:11 - United States

Today, my brother thought it would be hilarious to take a pair of scissors to all my bras. My mom can't take me shopping for another three days and I have no one to borrow a bra from. I have school. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 233
You deserved it 4 373

Same thing different taste

Top comments

voodoocheese 0

surely you were wearing one at the time?

TaylorTotsYumm 10

The boys will be ecstatic. :]

Comments

What on earth could your Mother be doing that she can't do a quick run to the store and pick up some garments for you?! Assuming you know your size and don't care for how they look, it should take 10 minutes in the store at the absolute maximum, unless there's a long line! Unless it's a money-issue, then I retract my statement.... Darling...PLEASE tell me your brother got some sort of punishment for this. I hate it when I see things like this and no punishment is delivered. It's just another sick sign of favoritism.

Mirorbo, unfortunately not everyone is that easy to shop for bras for. Between brands and the style, one could range a bit in size. And depending on shape too, some can just be damn uncomfortable. OP, FYL. I'd be so pissed. Try a swimsuit or cami, and I hope you don't have PE class...

That is irrelevant. This is somewhat of an emergency, they could at least get a sports bra or something similar.

boatkicker 4

Also, OP might be an unusual size that is hard to find. If OP is lucky and is a 34-40 B-D than YAY! If OP is on a band size or cup size outside those ranges than it's not all that simple.

brothers are demons ! aw just get the **** out for the lads :L ha

Did you accuse your brother of pervertedly wanting you to be bra-less? and about how creepy it was that we went through all of your bras? or did you at least punch him? what about the one you were wearing when he did this?

sephoraprincess 7

maybe wear lots of layers of tank tops??

HahaYDI 0

Hold them up with your hands all day.