By ihatedogs - 22/06/2009 04:04 - United States

Today, my brother came down to my house, bringing his untrained puppies with him. As we were eating dinner, I dropped part of my sandwich in a liquid that was on the tablecloth. Thinking it was water, I ate it. As I chewed, I realized the liquid wasn't water. My sandwich was dipped in dog urine. FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 887
You deserved it 19 909

Same thing different taste

Top comments

The dogs were on the table, peed on it without you realizing and you guys decided to eat on it anyway? Even if there's water, wouldn't you attempt to clean it up? I don't understand. There's more then a few drops. It's a freaking puddle.

Comments

Lil_Ms_Trble 0

EW!!!! with all my love for dogs, why woud anyone place a puppy on the table? unless you're eating on the floor....

hanic101 0

Even if it was water that still was gross.

EEW. But YDI for eating something that touched ANYTHING ON THE FLOOR. You're an idiot.

Okay I see that it was on the table, not floor. Whatever. That's still disgusting. Pee or no pee.

CourtneeMalakian 0

even if it was water WHY would you still eat it? nasty

jncwmnd 0

EXACTLY! This is the second FML where some idiot ate something from a table just because they assumed it was still some sort of food. The other one, someone was eating outside and thought there was mayo on the table so she used her finger to wipe it up and lick it off but it was bird poop. Who even does that?!

i think were well beyond #2 :( (bird stuff ~ ice cream, sour cream, dressing etc) Also, a number of things being chocolate... rather not reiterate any of those.

Why would you eat something that fell in a puddle of unspecified liquid? Why would no-one clean up a large "spill" on the dining table? Who eats SANDWICHES for dinner? Why would the puppies be on the dinner table, and if they were why would no-one have been watching them?

hahah..all true points. and since when does pee look like water??

You didn't notice a puppy peeing on the table?! Even if it was water, why would you eat your sandwich after that? Soggy sandwiches - not nice.

BILMAN 0

how can you not see the dog piss on the cloth?! if you werent there when it happened then you should piss in its food!

muffinsareyummy 1

ydi for letting a dog on the damn table!

shnibz101 0

Puppies are awsome that way

LuvPink 0

he put the puppies on the kitchen table?