By girlsx2mom - 31/08/2011 06:24 - United States

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend wouldn't have sex with me because he doesn't want his mom "watching from heaven." FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 718
You deserved it 7 864

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Would you want your mother to watch you have sex?

RawrNom 0

awww. I can see that, give him a while? I got that that with peeing when I was like nine. god could see! I grew out of it aha.

Comments

hotPinklipstick 24

if she died recently then I completely understand that and you should give him some time. When my mom died it was hard for me to continue having sex with my boyfriend, not only for fear the she was watching (because I do believe in heaven and hell) but because I was still an emotional wreck. if she died years ago and y'all have been having sex and he just now started using this excuse i would be worried if I were you...

Pretty much what hotPinklipstick said, and I quite like loserman's (#39) take on it as well. OP, just talk to him and try to understand his point of view, he probably just needs some time.

tmmundy 17

My mom died July 23, 2011. After a long day of putting her to rest, my husband wanted to have sex, not make love, and I say that bc he knew what I had been threw with her the last three months. Of course I said no. At that point it was just not the right time. But op, give him time, he will come around. After all, his mom did just die. It will get better. Trust me.

I've never heard of an angel that likes to watch, I suppose if it was true it would make every love session a little kinkier...

Exhume her from her grave and show your bf that she is in fact, actually still in the ground, deaf, blind, and mute. I'm sure he'll happily oblige after.

Op's boyfriend's idiocy deserves a facetious response.

LOLbomb 1

No one likes to be around a souless, emotionless, walking, talking chunk of meat that shows no interest in the beauty of life itself. Jesus, it's like I'm staring at a note that Death himself had written.

leemurcat 5

There needs to be some respect for others' viewpoints here.

Senior29 8

if she's in heaven she probably has better things 2 do :p

Like watching the cute gay guys down the road? If I was perving from Heaven, I would have much better couples to watch than my own family.

Senior29 8

y'd she watch gay guys wen she cud **** with male angels?

For some reason I doubt that the afterlife is an orgy.

@79 In that case, I don't want to be in your afterlife.

RainbowHeadache 2

Glad my boyfriend doesn't use that excuse. It'd be worse since both his parents would be watching. Creepy. Pretty sure people in heaven would have better things to do other than watch people screw. But then again maybe not. It's live ****.

jaybirdrampage 0
EnEl_Infierno 15

Op you're nuts if you think she'd be watching you, i'd imagen she'd be to busy and having fun hanging out with Elvis, Mj, Sanatra, and enjoying the endless joys of heaven, no reason you shouldn't enjoy yourself either.

EnEl_Infierno 15

dammit I thumb myself down, I know o messed my comment.

EnEl_Infierno 15

FU*KIN I HAAAAATE THIS PHONE! FML.