By girlsx2mom - 31/08/2011 06:24 - United States

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend wouldn't have sex with me because he doesn't want his mom "watching from heaven." FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 718
You deserved it 7 864

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Would you want your mother to watch you have sex?

RawrNom 0

awww. I can see that, give him a while? I got that that with peeing when I was like nine. god could see! I grew out of it aha.

Comments

mega00ant 0

Why would his mom wanna see that??!

perdix 29

She'd probably tell him he stinks at it and nag at him why can't he be more like his older brother, the doctor who ***** like a jackrabbit.

Ikushka 3
spd2fst4u 5
PopRocks14 0

Because OP can take an an elevator to Heaven and do that..

kylebeast11 0

Yea exactly that's sexy u gotta admit

Shiskie 0

It has been said that we are not "watched" from Heaven while engaging in certain "activities" - the reasoning being that something you would not want to watch while on earth, you also would not want to watch from Heaven. So tell your boyfriend to relax, mom's not watching. And just for fun, ask him if he stopped jacking off for the same reason...

And how would you know what was going on and thus whether or not you wanted to watch?

spd2fst4u 5

Belief is the death of intelligence.

ReynshineCutting 10
agoth 0

Tell him that your dead mother came to you in a dream and said that she doesn't mind you having sex, in fact she encourages it... but only if he makes you cum every time. Otherwise she will be very dissappointed if he doesn't do that.

I don't understand how that's an FML! I mean he's kinda stupid for saying that, but if he doesn't want to have sex I'd say that's fine!