By hatemyluck - 10/09/2012 02:12 - United States - Bronx

Today, my boyfriend was showing me photos on his iPod when he came across a photo of a half-naked girl. He tried to play it off by quickly changing it, only to reveal even more half-naked girls. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 514
You deserved it 3 267

Same thing different taste

Top comments

KVKdragon 26

He should really do some photo filtering once a month. I always do that to get rid of potentially embarrassing or unnecessary photos (not that I have photos of this nature or anything) :P

Excuse me? I am? There's something I didn't know about myself.

Comments

Was it an actual photo op? Or some random **** site? Either way, he is very unclassy to have it on his ipod. If it bugs you, tell him.

TcheQ 12

Newsflash: Your boyfriend is male.

I fail to see the problem. My boyfriend of 18 months watches **** plenty and I don't see the big deal. Guys need fap material (masturbation helps prevent prostate cancer) and variety keeps them from getting bored. They don't usually watch the same ****/look at the same photo every time because it's not as interesting. Think of it as him ensuring his continued interest in you and his future health.

leahmae88 7

I have photos of half naked women on my phone and I'm a 100% straight married woman. But I still think boobies are amazing.

skullzero 1

Bad news, your boyfriend is a straight male...

Women just need to get over the fact that their men like to look at pictures of naked women. It's just in our nature. We also like to look at other women when we're out with you. It doesn't mean we're going to stray, we just like to look.

Okay am I the only one who see the word iPod and not iPhone. Anyone who has had a phone with a camera in college has pics like that, but the iPod, wtf?

I think that is normal. If they are girls he doesn't know and found on porno, don't worry. If he personally knows these girls and they took these pictures for him, I would dump him.

Could be photos he forgot to delete from ages ago. Awkward as **** but at least it would mean he's not sexting

Who were the pictures of? If someone is sending him nudes or they're of an ex yeah **** I'd freak out. But they could be from the internet in which case you're overreacting. Can you clear this up?