By Queen_of_Night - 27/10/2009 21:57 - United States

Today, my boyfriend was reaching over to give me a hug for no reason. I said "Aww, You're sweet! I love you too!" He looked confused and said, "That's great, but I was reaching for the remote." FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 370
You deserved it 6 570

Same thing different taste

Top comments

bexox 0

If you got that excited over a hug, you need to re-evaluate your relationship. You two don't cuddle or hug? Ever?

Comments

dramakat11 0

He should have at least been like "Oh well I was reaching for the remote but I'll give you a hug anyway and I love you too!" Sometimes my boyfriend mishears me and thinks I say "I love you" when I actually said something else and I just let him think that's what I said.

thyaftermath 0

Ama kum 2 ur house And **** u in da ass with dat remote the samsung remote which gotta lot of buttons and big remote all the way in yo ass bitch and then ima press on your stomach to see if the remote in yo ass can send signals to the tv and turn it on

You learned that in the backstreets of Hong Kong, huh?

thyaftermath 0

learned in the backstreet of your mom

I have the strange feeling that FMLs go straight from moderation to the front page, huh? Do the FML staff not publish them on the site once they have enough "Yes"s ?

The boyfriend coulda gotten laid if he had just went with it. Major fail on his part. Op, you shouldn't be with someone who isn't even willing to give you a hug. Fyl. Unless you're ugly.

Scrantoncity 0

Wow seanreddog honestly no one cares about your annoying comments. You sound like you're five and have never been on the Internet. Dude get a life. @ op wow seriously this passed the mods? I'd rather read "Today, I made a perfect sandwhich then I burnt it. FML."

thyaftermath 0

learned that in the backstreet of ur mom

yasmeenjonasx3 0

Poor you. Your boyfriend was reaching for the remote, when he could've been hugging you. 'Oh maay gaad fack maay laafee' Idiot.

perdix 29

Next time you are sitting between him and the remote, he'll probably get up and push the buttons on the set rather than endure your creepy attack.