By Highnapple - 04/03/2015 07:55 - Canada - Sarnia

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend was pleasuring me with his hands. After two years of being together, he was finally about to make me orgasm for the first time by himself. Just as I was reaching my peak, he orgasmed at the thought of finishing me off and stopped. FML
I agree, your life sucks 49 057
You deserved it 4 513

Same thing different taste

Top comments

shiffizzle 13

It's been a long time cumming, but i guess you'll have to wait a little bit longer now

Two years is a decently long time of being together. Maybe try remembering what he did today and guide him next time? Don't give up! I'm sure you'll reach that wonderful O if you both keep working on it!

Comments

Spice things up with some nipple yanking...oh wait!

Because it doesn't exactly coincide with the last one. The only similarity here is they were both having difficulties during sex. Different context and different problem.

Two years is a decently long time of being together. Maybe try remembering what he did today and guide him next time? Don't give up! I'm sure you'll reach that wonderful O if you both keep working on it!

It sounds like he doesn't realize that sex (or sexual activity) is not just about him. It's about pleasing your partner too. So selfish

How about he makes an effort to remember what he was doing, or maybe ask her questions about what to do? Instead of blaming OP.

chefnoel22 11

I feel really sorry for you..

He could have still finished you off.

Exactly. How can you just stop, knowing your partner is close?

countryb_cth 38

@46 I agree, I never understand why some people stop right when they know their partner is about to get off. I actually had an ex stop during sex when I was right there. He just stopped, put his pants on and left the room to go eat. I couldn't believe it. It's a really selfish move.

he had to use BOTH hands? how big are you?

Umm you need to be educated. Two hands can be used to touch different areas for greater pleasure.

Then you need to have a talk with him about why that's not okay. If he still gives no ***** about your ******, dump that's asshole.

#21, you should probably talk to your fiancé about this, not the FML community.

KhaleesiDannie 26

Someone recently got stabbed over that haha but that does suck maybe have a talk to your boyfriend about short stops

This is all about communication. Having an SO for two years is commendable and by now you two should feel comfortable talking about anything. You should be able to tell him what makes you cum, and if he cared about you he would listen and try to make you happy.

born_hustla 26

2 years? And still not comfortable to admit what you like or not or how-to's ? There is a communication problem.