By heartbroken - 23/01/2013 13:57 - Australia - Chatswood

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend was in the shower and his phone was buzzing with calls and texts. Concerned as his nan is in ICU, I picked it up to find he's been secretly sexting his ex-girlfriend. FML
I agree, your life sucks 53 736
You deserved it 6 102

Same thing different taste

Comments

Dump his ass. He shouldnt be doing that shit regardless of if you saw his phone or not.

Firstly you want to look inside yourself to see what you really want to get out of what you just found. There's some relationships that can kinda heal after this but most don't, so I would analyze your situation and goals. I would definitely confront him about what you found, and if you want to plan ahead when the moment comes again take a screen shot and send yourself the picture so he can't deny it (incase he deletes the history).

TheyCallMeDamien 17

Dump him for being too stupid to lock his phone. Or you could say something nasty back to her. Or see how nasty she'll be with increasingly more bizarre requests.

The only reason she should dump him is because he didn't lock his phone? IMO, she should just be mature about it. She should tell him what she saw and then break up with him.

I would be questioning if he has been having sex as well then just sexting. In my book sexting is just as bad as having sex.

watsinausername 13

You should have swapped her name with his mom's in the contact list. He'd then never sext the same way again.

Dump his ass! She can have him. You deserve much better. Plus she's a terrible human being if she knew about you.

Op could be a home wrecking ***** and just getting what she deserves... You never know!

Op could have been a home wrecker who ruined her bf and his ex's relationship and now she is getting what she deserves....

I'm sorry to read this :( I hope you do the right thing for yourself....

Oh, man, that sucks. Normally snooping would get you a YDI, but you had a legitimate reason to look, given his nan is ill. So FYL.

hang him by his balls until he apologizes!

Why? Why do a lot of FMLs involve exes? If they are still interested in each other in any form, why the hell did they break up? Or at least why would they see someone else if they aren't fully over them? You deserve much better OP.