By heartbroken - 23/01/2013 13:57 - Australia - Chatswood

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend was in the shower and his phone was buzzing with calls and texts. Concerned as his nan is in ICU, I picked it up to find he's been secretly sexting his ex-girlfriend. FML
I agree, your life sucks 53 722
You deserved it 6 099

Same thing different taste

Comments

You've got to hate cheaters. Don't forgive and forget. Leave his sorry ass.

Right??! And do it saying "Your ex-girlfriend texted you." Make sure to toss it hard, so if the water doesn't get it, then the fall will.

Better yet, toss him the plugged-in toaster in the shower.

jem970 19

Hehe thats what I would do :-)

Paperclypse13 7

Oh Hun I'm sorry! I've been there done that! Except there were the Craigslist emails he left up on my computer and the picture to and from with several girls... Just remember you deserve better than him!

Shadow_Phantom 26

Prove that you're strong enough to live without him; be strong enough to know that he's got to go, and walk away from his cheating ass. FYL.

Ouch....I've been through that before OP. The pain,anger, and trust issues stays for a while but hopefully U can just take it as a lesson learned and move on.Jus be glad his phone wasn't locked and u found out now, so U don't have to waste any more time loving someone who doesn't truly love U. I ****** hate cheaters with a passion. Wasting people's time,energy, and emotions because they get a sick ego boost, financial gain,etc.

lmngrl889 14

I too have been through this. found a bunch of flirting & sexting with a bunch of different girls. I'm still with him, and I'm always wondering who he could be talking to and what about.....it really sucks. I actually had a dream about it last night!

I left him last year as soon as I found proof of cheating because I couldn't deal with always wondering or worrying about who he's talking to or being with. Too add injury to insult he didnt even care, he thought I should've dealt with it because I loved him still. It caused so much insecurity and paranoia that I jus knew I didnt deserve to be treated so cruelly when I loved and was faithful the whole time. When a relationship gets that bad its emotionally, spiritually,and mentally damaging. I don't really know why you stayed, not judging because I know everyone has their own personal reasons and everyone's story is different but I know for me it was time to leave. I deserve better.

jem970 19

You deserve better girl! Leave his sorry ass! If he cant be faithful then you are putting your emotional and bodily health at risk- who knows what he coukd pick up if hes sleeping around on you!

Thanks Lilaxx. Some days are better than others, we were together for 8 years so I still struggle with emotional issues but I always try to remind myself I did the right thing because I wasn't being appreciated or loved so the problem wasn't really me, it was him. He was a ****** sociopath anyway, so I doubt he knows what love is.

hoshimi2012 8

I say dump him. Guys like that aren't worth keeping.

perdix 29

If it began and ended with sexting, that would be one thing, but if he's trying to wash your scent off of him so he can be with her later, you've got trouble. This would be a good time to pee on him in the shower.

perdix 29

Here's your chance. Send her a text saying you want to give her an Alabama Hot Pocket.* Game over, man! Either she'll be grossed out and dump him, or if she's into it, you just can't compete with that kind of a freak. *If you don't know what that is, don't look it up -- you're better off not knowing.

EVIL! You know that is going to make people google it even more.

Ugh PLEASE don't google it. I was looking for things to gross this guy out once and came across that gem. And a strawberry swirly. . . No that unfortunately is NOT a milkshake. My poor poor eyes!!! Remember you can not unsee anything!!

perdix 29

#49, I was told what "felching" was before most of you were born and I still can't un-remember it. Maybe, someday, you will all get wise and listen to me when I say, "Don't look it up!" PS: Don't look up felching.

Perdix, you just love to pique people's interests, don't you. You are sooo wonderfully evil.

perdix 29

#70, I'm just trying to teach people a little self-control. Sometimes, it's good to have curiosity and other times it kills the cat (or disgusts the cat for life!) If they are going to have to suffer such consequences to learn to heed my advice, so be it. Pretty Machiavellian*, huh? *Yeah, that one is safe to look up.

I've learned to not look up certain things after the "blue waffle."...so as curious as I am, I'd much rather not know...

jem970 19

I have no idea what any of the listed terms are above me.... I know I shouldnt but google images is calling me!