By drugdealersgf - 02/12/2016 06:55

Today, my boyfriend told me, with complete confidence, that he's selected "drug dealer" as his career of choice. FML
I agree, your life sucks 10 125
You deserved it 1 120

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Normally I'd make a joke, but I'm willing to sell him a totally legit looking drug dealer license for only a couple payments of $989. You aren't going to find prices to beat that, OP. It will need to be renewed. Weekly.

It troubles me that he doesn't want to pick a more stable career, like "testing" the drugs.

Comments

caseyface1123 15

Not telling you how to live your life, but I think it might be time to give some serious thought about the relationship.

You might wanna start distancing from him

Did you tell him you had decided upon a lucrative career as a DEA informant?

saffy66 34

Maybe it's a joke - I regularly raise eyebrows telling friends and colleagues I'm going to visit my drug dealer. After all, my pharmacist does sell me drugs - prescription drugs.

Unlucky1232 20

considering i know , hell I'm related to drug dealers i can already tell by this little information he doesn't have what it takes. Drug dealers know how to shut the **** up.

I hope you told your boyfriend with complete confidence that it's time to say goodbye.

In all seriousness, get out, now. I've dated someone who turned out to be a drug dealer and it's not fun. You may love him but when someone's about that life, things get can really scary really quick. Please think about your future.

That's not a career choice...you can't exactly put that shit on your resume for the future (eventually he will need a REAL job). I feel for you OP, that's ridiculous. I mean go on and sell if you want...I guess someone has to but there's no reason you can't have a legit job as well.