By Anonymous - 12/11/2009 07:04 - United States

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend told me that every time he has sex with me he thinks about some mutant bunny chick from "Final Fantasy." FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 149
You deserved it 4 124

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I'm assuming Fran from FFXII. She's not a mutant though - at least not in the FF world. Maybe try wearing bunny ears when you have sex. lol

XaosZaleski 0

Yeah, those Japanese are some tricky *******. Bunny=innocent Girl having sex with you=vulnerable Two of the things that make men harder than cement. Get over it, though. You should know by now if he's a gamer or not. That kinda stuff happens a lot.

Comments

cylleona 0

I would be flattered, ahaha! Fran ♥

That would probably be Fran from FFXII who is very pretty indeed. I'd take that as a compliment though if you remind him of her. If not he needs a life.

minenotyours 0

take it as a compliment. lol she's hot. he's probably just saying you remind him of her.

you do know that all "bunnies" do is eat, fornicate & shit.. Right...

i prefer the mithra's from FFXI myself but he is a gamer so you have to forgive him.

Lol, I pretend im Rude from FFVII and im doing Reno :)

Well, I can't say that is Offensive, that is the only Computer game girl that has been on the topp 100 hottest in the world...

hahaha this is actually not so bad, he could be thinking of your best friend instead. :P Like everyone else is saying, you can role-play as her for him as a treat. It does not disrupt the relationship at all, you probably fantasize as well so you can't really blame him for doing the same. And Fran is more human than bunny, so it is not like he is going to go furry on you. Trust me, my ex is a gamer and into a certain female character as well, but instead of taking it offencively and bitching it on here, I played into it :P Best sex EVER!!

scabrakazaam 0

Personally I'd be upset because he's thinking of someone else instead of me. lol even if it is a videogame.