By Anonymous - 02/08/2015 05:19 - United States - San Francisco

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend told me my vagina is "as clean as a dog's mouth." I'm not sure if that supposed to be a compliment or not. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 721
You deserved it 3 514

Same thing different taste

Top comments

A dog's mouth is full of bacteria just like any other damp wet space. . Google it

Comments

he is saying it likes bones in its mouth

AkBunny907 18

So your ****** may or may not have dog breath..I'd get that checked out!

I mean vaginas are probably equally dirty

fashionbug9880 22

Vaginas are actually quite clean. They clean themselves just like eyes, but are quite sensitive to things that may throw off their pH balance.

wickedhyype 17

Well, depending his knowledge of animal biology, it could be a compliment or an insult

dog's mouths naturally contain antiseptic so if your boyfriend possesses intelligence it's a compliment. otherwise fyl op

Some dogs eat shit and their own puke, does your ****** do that too? If so, you probably have to get that checked out.

buddy560 10

A dogs mouth is actually one of the cleanest on this planet, alot cleaner than our mouths.

Seriously wondering why you took the time to correct everyone on this...

I was thinking the same #68. Especially when you have to wait for the anti-flood filter inbetween comments. Must have taken ages to correct everyone and then have no one care.

I didn't have to wait at all. I'm not sure what you're referring to. Perhaps it's different since I'm using the app. And to your point, I decided if everyone else was going to say stupid things that were wrong, over and over, I'd say stupid things that were right, over and over.

I for one applaud his commitment. As it seems that many people are quite mistaken and this long disproven urban myth just keeps getting retold again and again. Godspeed you, good sir.

I hope it doesn't smell like a dog's mouth.

They're usually pretty clean, unless they've been eating other dog's shit...or any other shit for that matter.

Well, a dogs mouth is supposedly cleaner than a humans.

Abhimanyu 14

No, that's a myth. Google it.