By brokenhearted - 05/12/2012 11:29 - Ireland - Dublin

Today, my boyfriend sent me so many nice texts that he made me fall in love with him that little bit more. It turns out he was sweetening me up before telling me he cheated on me the night before. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 161
You deserved it 2 598

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well, he didn't break it to you in song, in front of 100 other people, that's a start. But the sweetening deal makes him seem a little cowardly, especially IF he told you he cheated by text. Anyway, here's to to hoping things shape of for you, one way or another, OP. We're here for you at least.

Show him some lovin with a swift kick to the balls

Comments

jem970 19

Don't forgive cheaters! Dump the douche OP! You deserve better!

vic55jets 13

Being cheated on is the worst feeling in the world, especially when you love the person. You are torn between letting go and staying with them. Gotta let go at the end because if they loved you, they would not have cheated on you. You deserve better OP.

Setting you up and shooting you down, looks like you didn't dodge the bullet. However you can dump him now, knowing he can't keep his little winky away from other women.

No person deserves to be cheated on. It may be best to break up with him.I hope you feel better OP, and that you find someone who truly loves you.

I think nearly everyone here will agree that you should break up with him, but it often isn't that easy to break up with someone you truly love. That's why you should call me - so I can break up with that no-good cheating ************ for you. I'll give him a piece of your mind.

perdix 29

Oh, I thought you were going to help her out with the Revenge Sex.

Way to Blow Doc's cover! He was just sending her sweet comments so that Doc would gain her trust a little more, so that he could then go over and BAM. Now the cat's out of the bag.

Sure it won't be easy but it's better than staying another year or two with him. Walk away now so you can minimize the time wasted with that bastard.

Do the right thing and sleep with his best friend OP. This way he loses a girlfriend and a friend.

I hope that's not truly your definition of the "right thing".

KiddNYC1O 20

17- Then OP would be just as bad, if not worse, than her BF. Stick to your day job, giving sound advice is definitively not your calling.

perdix 29

You should have been suspicious when he became all lovey-dovey. You know your lover is true when he takes you for granted and treats you like furniture.

My ex girlfriend did the same to me... Over gtalk though...

Gtalk lol. I thought of a gangster breaking up.

I know it doesn't make up for cheating, but at least he told you and you didn't find out the hard way