By pencilring - 04/09/2010 14:08 - United States

Today, my boyfriend proposed. The ring just had a piece of graphite on it. My boyfriend argued that since graphite and diamonds are both just forms of carbon, it is the same thing. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 716
You deserved it 14 326

Same thing different taste

Top comments

slushpup9696 12
Breeneefml12 0

why are you bitching? at least you know he wants to spend the rest of his life with you now, so shut the **** up and be happy.

Comments

michiganfan 0

awe): I understand that that can be upsetting. you only have graphite onyour ring as you're comparing it to all your friends' rings with diamonds. I understand it can be hard. but hey, at least you got him. maybe he didn't want to spend a lot of money on the ring because he wants a lot of money for the wedding.

that is great. he deserves some oral for that one.

oshi16toofly 0

if you really love him and he loves you enuff to marry you it shouldn't matter what the ring looks like or if you even got one. how ungrateful

Oh boo hoo, the girl doesn't get her diamonds, WHO GIVES A SHIT

Atleast its original. Everyone gives diamonds, its cool too mix it up abit.

iStevieGee 0

I hope he cheats on you, gets a new girlfriend, buys her a more expensive ring, then shoves it in your prissy ugly face.

People need to stop bitching about the poster. She probably has wanted/thought about it for awhile and was venting her frustration. Imagine dreaming about becoming a chef your whole life, go to culinary school, and you end up working a grill at a fast food restaurant. I don't think you would accept the rationale that both involve cooking.