By pencilring - 04/09/2010 14:08 - United States

Today, my boyfriend proposed. The ring just had a piece of graphite on it. My boyfriend argued that since graphite and diamonds are both just forms of carbon, it is the same thing. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 716
You deserved it 14 326

Same thing different taste

Top comments

slushpup9696 12
Breeneefml12 0

why are you bitching? at least you know he wants to spend the rest of his life with you now, so shut the **** up and be happy.

Comments

koolkat96 0
lovesteph3523 0

YDI bitch. I feel bad for your boyfriend. You probably hurt his feelings. I hope he dumps you.

rzbt21 0

oh no! god forbid your boyfriend loves you and wants to spend the rest of his life with you! ungrateful bitch, I hope he leaves you right now and finds a girl that appreciates him

don't be an ungrateful little bitch! at least he wants to spend the rest of his life with you and at least he didn't change his mind about proposing.

ideasrule 13

I laughed my ass off! I'd LOVE to have an interesting partner like that. What fun is it going through the same old marriage rituals that everybody else goes through, with nothing creative or interesting?

Ohhyess 0
lovesteph3523 0

84, maybe her boyfriend doesn't have a lot of money

530boy 0
aliaysleighbasic 0

i wonder out of all the women on here, that have said how ungrateful op was, would actually accept a graphite ring.. I don't think that any of them would. it's so easy to call her materialistic: but I know I'd never accept a cheap engagement ring. I'm proud of my ring, and I work in a service oriented career. my husband waited to propose until he got me something special. I couldn't have been more surprised. it showed that he would promise to make sure he would put me first. yes it's a bit materialist but if he ever saved up and bought himself something nicer than that ring she's going to feel jealous. just human nature.