By unengaged - 14/11/2009 18:19 - United States

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend of six years broke up with me for a girl he's known for less than 72 hours. Why? He wanted someone pure. I lost my virginity to him five years ago. FML
I agree, your life sucks 46 288
You deserved it 4 219

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

Agree with 9 and 10. I'd say get his brother.

muffinsareyummy 1

the whole "he wants someone pure" thing is obviously a cover up for something else.

He ain't worth it honey... he's a hypocrite for wanton someone pure when he ain't himself

Hah, excellent point! Also 25 has a point. This guy sounds like one of those pathetic fools who sleep with gals until he's bored with them.

wiserman 0

i'll take u. TX accents r teh sexiest

Cheer up OP. The dbag just ruled out the entire State of New Jersey.

-hangs her head in shame- XD Naw, Jersey girls are trashy.

#21- What the **** does this have to do with Jersey? The OP's from Texas! Seriously, if you've never been to NJ (and more than just the Turnpike or Newark airport), then shut it. And if you're thinking of that MTV show, remember that all but one of the people on it are from NEW YORK (feel free to look that up if you don't believe me.) As to the post... Although the OP's situation sucks, this story's been posted before.

So the other girl is "pure", probably younger, AND hasn't wasted 6 years on this asshole. Maybe she'll be smarter and get out before he ruins her too. It's sad that you wasted your virginity, 6 years, and maybe your good looks on him. FYL this time but YDI if you don't learn anything from this. :(

bexox 0

Wtf is this? She's not "ruined" for being in a relationship for 6 years. I don't know why you think that makes you give up your looks either. Do you think everyone in a relationship lets themselves go?

Lol @ #21 This guy is either using that as a lame excuse or he's got some issues to deal with.

harleyrene 0

Wow that is so sad I almost feel sick. I almost feel you should warn the girl. Then maybe she will dump him and he will be left with no one.

***** = sleeps around for money OP = has only ever slept with her boyfriend ...Your logic = fail

Actually, a prostitute charges. A ***** does not charge, but sleeps with many guys. OP is neither. And in the interest of "fair and balance" insults, a "whoremonger" is a guy who sleeps with many women.

janise 2

You're an embarrassment to the human race due to your idiocy.

I'd like to thank you both for Feeding the Obvious Troll.