By Girl - 17/03/2010 07:05 - United States

Today, my boyfriend of more than two years told me in front of all of our friends that he'd trade me for some Playstation 3 games. I laughed it off because I thought he was kidding. He made it clear that he was serious. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 672
You deserved it 5 130

Same thing different taste

Top comments

How much longer do you plan to stick around for more of the same treatment? Kick him to the curb already!

Comments

BUT THE PS3 HAS NO GAEMS. and Scott Shelby is the origami killer.

etherealshadows 1

Learn to read people. Reading FML, I would say that's humanity's biggest downfall: the inability to read people (a.k.a empathize).

billy808 0

I wonder which ps3 games he wanted?

mabey u wernt givin him head or doing it hard enough

Epic222662 0

YDI for dating a person in Texas. Bunch of fat-ass republican rednecks.* If your boyfriend doesn't care about you and is a nerdy fag who likes video games it's time to move on. Take his dog :P. Hell, for the fun of it bring his PS3 lolol. * This stereotype has been acknowledged and confirmed by the IC (Intellectual Community)

Kane491: & you're an even BIGGER douche for making such an ignorant sterotype about dating someone, you should get out more.

What the **** are you still doing with that asshole?!?! Take his PS3 and throw it in his face, snap all his games in half, take his dog, and LEAVE!!! And all you assholes who decided to say "Go make him a sandwich" or "get back in the kitchen", **** YOU. Women RULE THE WORLD, you sons of bitches. Men act superior, but really, they would be NOWHERE without women. NOWHERE! You ******* bastards!! You sexist sons of bitches... I hope you rot in hell. And those of you who say, "Maybe you're not giving him enough head" or "I agree completely with him, PS3 games are worth more than a ******* HUMAN SOUL", you're no ******* better. Come back when you have a soul, you stupid assholes.

loloozer 0

wow, three words come to mind, ON THE RAG.

ohheyyrach 0

Don't you mean your ex-boyfriend??

Wow,man. That really sucks. I hope you broke up with him,'cause if not,well...dude,that just fails. Honestly,you deserve better.Theres just a bunch of sexist people in this world who don't give a shit about women.They can rot in hell :)