By disapointed girl - 28/12/2009 16:58 - United States

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend of a month and I had sex for the first time. We started in the shower and then moved to his bedroom. He then feel asleep when I was on top. FML
I agree, your life sucks 21 995
You deserved it 5 872

Same thing different taste

Top comments

its not really his fault. after guys cum they can get real tired. Has to do with testosterone... i think. I get tired after sex cuz of cumming all the time. really its not his fault. and for all of u who are saying that she's bad.... shut up. xoxo Perdix tell me if im right.

Comments

JERKKMONKEY 0
razorp 0

maybe you should stick to sucking

shoudnt have slept with.. you could have waited and gotten a man that's worth it..

obv your not thaat good at sex annd your. boring

its not really his fault. after guys cum they can get real tired. Has to do with testosterone... i think. I get tired after sex cuz of cumming all the time. really its not his fault. and for all of u who are saying that she's bad.... shut up. xoxo Perdix tell me if im right.

perdix 29

You may be right. I've heard that some guys go to sleep after sex, but I get a rush after I blow a load. I may be weird that way. It wouldn't be the first way I was weird.

bugmenotmofo 34

Yeah, the first way you're weird, perdix, is that you have a two-inch prick that blows its load in seconds.

perdix 29

Bugmenotmofo, From what some women tell me, those thing are depressingly normal. I don't know how you'd know this info about me -- I've never even been to the truck stop where you work the glory hole :)

At 15 years old, you shouldn't really know how exhausting sex can be O_O

how is your life ****** just because your bf fell asleep while having sex ... if yur that bad you shouldnt be the one to complain

grimspook76 0

Either this is a lie or he is gay. Guys don't fall asleep in the middle of sex. even if it's bad.