By queenlatifa101bebe - 10/12/2011 02:48 - United States

Today, my boyfriend left me for my neighbor. Her name is Hope. She'd better "hope" I don't take a dump in her yard. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 391
You deserved it 16 484

Same thing different taste

Comments

Classy. Yeah, It sucks he left you OP, But maybe you could be more mature about it and try and move on? Or move out if you can't handle seeing them together, Seeing as she is your neighbor. Hope it all works out for the best!

serenitychaos20 6

I see what you did there....hahahah

jswag15 0

She's right you'll only make things more difficult if u do that try and be the adult

Now where's the fun in that?! Dumping on her lawn is more fun imo..

W3ST 0

Says the 15 yr old kid... Jswag u here that from ur dad recently?

Tking86 2

Ur very sexy Go Canada. how's AT&T severice up

kalejaxson 5

Maybe you'd better "hope" she doesn't take a dump on your face.

bobbycorwen 5
KailyKii 11

Really? Then what the heck was in the toilet last night???

True story. They also don't sweat or fart.

Hate to say it but thats not a true story..... Honest

bubo_fml 10

OP...I 'hope' you expand your options beyond the yard...(i.e. Doorstep, letterbox, car hood, window sill, garage door, etc..) Get creative & leave a personal 'mess'age via crap graffiti...

Try crapping into a zip-loc Baggie, sealing it, cutting a corner off and using it like a pastry bag! Be really careful and you won't even have to get the nail brush out later!

It seems like op's not over this guy yet. How is that revenge? **** it up and **** his dad.

bobbycorwen 5

Because having sex with his dad would show him...

32 It would have as good an effect as ******** on his new girlfriends lawn...

That's probably why he left you.... all the bad jokes lol.

What a way to take the high road! Good riddance to a piece of shit!

perdix 29

Maybe several of them, if she ate a big dinner.

blink182AAR 6