By Just_Me_88 - 14/02/2012 06:32 - United States

Today, my boyfriend dumped me. Apparently, the mafia is out to get him. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 303
You deserved it 3 227

Same thing different taste

Comments

kshafer08 7

There out to get me too, but you don't see me breaking any hearts.

Your pretty lucky OP they could drive by his house tonite and gun the place up. You might ne killed him leaving you is really the best thing keeping you safe.

Isn't he supposed to go see a guy in the back room of a restaurant and pick up 96 guns and then kill them one by one only to be kidnapped but then escape and have a final confrontation the the mob boss when he kills him, but not before saying something clever like "Game over, ************..."?

Although completely unrelated to anything on this post, I started reading your blog yesterday Doc. I thought I had seen the apex of human stupidity, but your blog both made me laugh and sank my hope for the human race.

Thanks, Dustin. I'm glad I was able to kill your hope for mankind. No, wait...

If he wants to be a total badass, he'll scream "Yipee ki yay, ************!"

Wow, I just realized how insulting my comment seemed. What I meant was the people in yourblog sank my hopes.

Maybe it's a good thing to not be part of that world. Watch "Good Fellas" and see if that's how you want to live. They'll shoot you with a smile on their face.

snowman6 4
Ferretface 13

That's what we want you to think.

a lot of things exist that you are not aware of.

rpc3029 0

And niether does you having a chance with a girl.-rObBiE

bigtaytay 13

If you get a fish wrapped up in paper in the mail, then you'll feel really bad

bertoelmexicano 6

Mexican Mafia? Russian Mafia? Italian Mafia? Or the CIA?