By Anonymous - 04/01/2013 06:18 - United States - La Marque

Today, my boyfriend called me anti-social. To prove him wrong I texted one of my friends. She texted back, "Who's this??" FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 655
You deserved it 7 945

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You are anti-social and yet have a boyfriend? Please OP tell me how you achieved this so that I may finally achieve this as well!!

Maybe she accidentally deleted your contact name? Restored her iPhone? Either way, FYL.

Comments

And I assume your boyfriend has loads of friends who'll know who he is if he texts them?

vencku 13

With a lot of FMLs, I just feel that if this is what ***** your life up the most, you must be damned happy.

chrisp87 11

Some people can't really help being anti-social because it's part of their personality. For example, I'm anti-social but not really by choice. I struggle to start and maintain conversations with people I don't know and I can't sit on my phone and talk to people for too long because after awhile I just switch off. Talking to people for too long drains me and there are times when I just don't have anything to say and people expect me to talk. Some times being anti-social is a personality thing and there's not much you can do about it because that's just who you are.

captainObviously 15

This is a terrible fml. Should have been moderated.

You can't be that anti-social, you have a boyfriend. He should be happy your giving all your attention to him.

TvTy 3

I have a friend the same way and when I had his number I would text him w/o a reply from him.When i got a new phone i ended up with his brothers number and his mom as a Facebook friend. But I still consider him a friend

GingerPanda94 6

(Apologies if anyone has previously said this, however) Even though you did not insert a post name, the Anon one is very fitting.

I can see why you got upset, but it's not necessarily a bad thing unless you think it is. I'm extremely introvert among other things so I hardly ever go out and see friends, and though sometimes I feel frustrated with myself, I do realise that if someone were to call me up I wouldn't like that even if I were having a lonely day. If you're content with your social life, don't let his remarks bum you out. If you aren't happy with it, however, go out and change that instead of wallowing about it.

Know exactly how you feel I am same way been this way since got back from iraq

Bucinka 5

One way to demonstrate that you are not antisocial would be to, um, y'know, TALK to people. That's where you go up to people in person and say hello, and they say hello back, and you carry on a conversation with your voices.